NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 390 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's good news that there is so much interest in the sale and hopefully one bidder will soon emerge from the pack.

The news on the playing staff is interesting and gives me hope that we will not be losing too many of our starlets

I think the reason they have issued the statement about the update on the creditors report could be due to E.mails from Wlatic regarding the minutes of the creditors meeting and the lack of a creditors committee being formed plus the lack of available meeting minutes. I have been conversing on PM with him and know he has been in communication with the admins.

I agree on the level of interest TB, but I'm puzzled by the categorisation of bidders.

Assuming that the rumours re Frampton are true, and he made a bid this time last week, then I'd be surprised if he hadn't got to the stage of showing POF by now.

Alternatively, maybe the situation is that he merely expressed an interest this time last week, has now shown proof of funds, but still hasn't submitted a final offer.

I'm sure we'll find out soon .......either officially or otherwise.

I agree on the level of interest TB, but I'm puzzled by the categorisation of bidders.

Assuming that the rumours re Frampton are true, and he made a bid this time last week, then I'd be surprised if he hadn't got to the stage of showing POF by now.

Alternatively, maybe the situation is that he merely expressed an interest this time last week, has now shown proof of funds, but still hasn't submitted a final offer.

Didn't PK state that Frampton provided proof of funds though? So he might just be in the data room.

Given that Frampton initially said the bid was good to go and completion would be a formality in a short time span once again his words seem to speak more than his actions.

Could it be that he doesn't know that proof of funds is a necessary detail, he previously didn't know that a deposit was required. :slap:

It's certainly not what he posted.

From what I am reading there has been No bid accepted as of yet, some offers with no proof of funds, some funds proven but no firm bid and others circling.

As I've said before, I'm fairly sure that LMB's statement meant "accepted" in the context of being "acknowledged". ie. Thank you for your bid.

Didn't PK state that Frampton provided proof of funds though? So he might just be in the data room.
I don't think PK has said that Franco. He may have said that the money's there, waiting, but I don't think he's mentioned that formal POF has actually been provided yet.

Given that Frampton initially said the bid was good to go and completion would be a formality in a short time span once again his words seem to speak more than his actions.

I agree ......... but let's bear in mind, this update isn't his words ........ they're the words of the Admins, and based on what they say, I honestly wouldn't know which camp Frampton would fit into, as neither would make any sense.

Not sure that's what was implied in his post.

I think it may be semantics and terminology.

LMB said bid accepted

Admins said "2 have provided offers that are acceptable subject to providing verifiable proof of funds and full details of proposed owners and directors "

Both of these statements can be true - depends what your definition of accepted is.

Could it be that he doesn't know that proof of funds is a necessary detail, he previously didn't know that a deposit was required. :slap:

I'm positive he knows POF is a requirement .......... presumably, they've been working on that - amongst other things - this week.

Got to say, having so many bidders at this stage seems unbelievable. I wonder how many are happy with us getting the points deduction.

I agree ......... but let's bear in mind, this update isn't his words ........ they're the words of the Admins, and based on what they say, I honestly wouldn't know which camp Frampton would fit into, as neither would make any sense.

His words were the ones I am paraphrasing, That given the opportunity the bid was prepared, money secured and the deal would be completed in weeks.

If neither makes sense then there is probably a reason, the bid has not been placed or accepted as of yet, as I say he talks the talk but fails to walk the walk.

I think it may be semantics and terminology.

LMB said bid accepted

Admins said "2 have provided offers that are acceptable subject to providing verifiable proof of funds and full details of proposed owners and directors "

Both of these statements can be true - depends what your definition of accepted is.

I don't think that you can dismiss this with semantics, the statement plainly states that bids have been received but omits to say that any have been accepted.

It does say that some meet the criteria but that doesn't mean they have been accepted either.

Status
Not open for further replies.