NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 165 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the smug prick rocked up he boldly announced he'd "never lost a club"
Well if it does go tits with the prospective new owners he will be doing.
As he and his brother vultures have been quieter than a Bjork song for 2 weeks it's pretty sure it will go through. No doubt they are filling bits of paper to pass the time / extract the last drop of fees whilst scanning the horizon for the next poor victim.
Admins don't give a shit about the future starting the minute the admin is lifted they are done and if they sell to dubious folk and get it through the EFL they might just set up the cherry for a second bite down the line.

When the smug prick rocked up he boldly announced he'd "never lost a club"
Well if it does go tits with the prospective new owners he will be doing.
As he and his brother vultures have been quieter than a Bjork song for 2 weeks it's pretty sure it will go through. No doubt they are filling bits of paper to pass the time / extract the last drop of fees whilst scanning the horizon for the next poor victim.
Admins don't give a shit about the future starting the minute the admin is lifted they are done and if they sell to dubious folk and get it through the EFL they might just set up the cherry for a second bite down the line.
Bad news is he also said that they will be dealing with the winding up of admin work for 12 months including paying Vat and tax liabilities incurred during admin.

Bad news is he also said that they will be dealing with the winding up of admin work for 12 months including paying Vat and tax liabilities incurred during admin.
As stated on other topics, this is the norm for admins. Anyone who thought/thinks the admins will be finished in a week or so is living in cloud cuckoo land

We are down to the last few days of October, and they could be crucial to the club's future. If Krasner is correct this time next week we could be about to leave the nightmare of administration that has all but destroyed our great club. I would like to think the new owners have been doing some research into who and which free agents could possibly come in and booster our ranks as its painfully obvious we are desperate for bodies. Some of you young guys have your fingers on the pulse perhaps you could suggest a few who could help our cause.

The fact Royle is putting a package together now makes me think he is expecting potential issues.

Also Nixon I noticed while refuting it has hit a snag yet has constantly had the caveat that need to see is the EFL happy with funding. This could be simply a 'you never count your chickens until they hatch' or maybe he has some suspicions that there could be an issue. He won't say directly but I think he's been very careful to avoid stating anything and he normally will as he has confidence it will happen.

We obviously need the take over done asap but if Cristo doesn't have the funds we are mutch better finding out before it goes through and going with an alternative which we do have.

Darren Royle knows the club and the reality of our situation. So while not without his faults I don't think him coming back with a financer would be bad for us. I'm encouraged by the news as if Cristo was the only game in town the EFL may have passed him out of fear they would kill us even if he wasn't right. This way at least we know we aren't in the last chance saloon and it's Cristo or bust.

It looks like Nixon had a column to fill and came up with this, no one knows how the process is going, certainly not to the extent of putting an alternative bid together! Royle has had months to put a bid together, why has it taken till now? Nonesense I'm afraid!!

It looks like Nixon had a column to fill and came up with this, no one knows how the process is going, certainly not to the extent of putting an alternative bid together! Royle has had months to put a bid together, why has it taken till now? Nonesense I'm afraid!!

We were in admin a month before Ganaye showed interest, Cristo only came in a couple of months after that so them not appearing before now doesn't mean it's not legit. Nixon been right on pretty much everything else.

But appearing this late suggests Royle for some reason doesn't believe the take over being ratified is a forgone conclusion. He will likely know what is going on behind the scenes so I suspect his actions are based on more than a guess.

We are down to the last few days of October, and they could be crucial to the club's future. If Krasner is correct this time next week we could be about to leave the nightmare of administration that has all but destroyed our great club. I would like to think the new owners have been doing some research into who and which free agents could possibly come in and booster our ranks as its painfully obvious we are desperate for bodies. Some of you young guys have your fingers on the pulse perhaps you could suggest a few who could help our cause.

I think a young hungry manager would be good too !

The fact Royle is putting a package together now makes me think he is expecting potential issues.

Also Nixon I noticed while refuting it has hit a snag yet has constantly had the caveat that need to see is the EFL happy with funding. This could be simply a 'you never count your chickens until they hatch' or maybe he has some suspicions that there could be an issue. He won't say directly but I think he's been very careful to avoid stating anything and he normally will as he has confidence it will happen.

We obviously need the take over done asap but if Cristo doesn't have the funds we are mutch better finding out before it goes through and going with an alternative which we do have.

Darren Royle knows the club and the reality of our situation. So while not without his faults I don't think him coming back with a financer would be bad for us. I'm encouraged by the news as if Cristo was the only game in town the EFL may have passed him out of fear they would kill us even if he wasn't right. This way at least we know we aren't in the last chance saloon and it's Cristo or bust.

Why would anybody put down a “sizeable deposit” without having the necessary funds to complete the deal ?.

Everyone and his dog now knows what the anticipated running Costs and wages bill over next 2 years will be !.

So if they can’t find that Money (and demonstrate they have this cash flow to EFL), then they are clowns and deserve to lose any deposit !.

The EFL are well aware that the pressure is on them regarding this particular takeover due to them waving through Stanley Choi and his patsy's new company, oblivious as to what was coming. They cannot afford to get it wrong a second time and as such they are loathe to accept anyone with question marks against them either financially, or through past dealings and these lot clearly have serious question marks against them.

I said the day they paid that deposit and I'll say it again now. The fact that they did not want their identity revealed upon being given preferred bidder status was a massive red flag. You don't hide your identity if you have nothing to hide. The truth will out eventually!

Nixon now saying staff have a choice by the spaniards 30 percent wage cut or redundancy anyone know anything about this
Could it be through covid and not having any income coming in through the turnstile
Or might be their business plan over the 2 years which throws up a big red flag exposing little financial backing ?

Nixon now saying staff have a choice by the spaniards 30 percent wage cut or redundancy anyone know anything about this
Could it be through covid and not having any income coming in through the turnstile
Or might be their business plan over the 2 years which throws up a big red flag exposing little financial backing ?
This was in the Mail. Not sure how Nixon can claim this as his news

Nixon actually hinting in response to someone's tweet that it's actually a story planted by Royles team to get the bid rejected!!

I don't know anybody that works at the club to ask, but it would be interesting if someone who does work at the club could confirm if they were given those 2 options.

If they weren't it's obviously mischief making. If they were then it's a bit worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.