New Owners - Part 1 | Page 200 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

Stevie S - 19/5/2012 16:33

Rumour on twitter (yes I know not exactly concrete) that Matt Derbyshire is wanted by Blackburn for 500k. Please, please, please let that be true.

Also why are people still arguing about rumours. People share what they hear, you can believe it or not but calling people on a forum is a bit lame really. Read it, discuss it or just ignore it. Really simple.
IF this true and the move materialise, then lets see him scoring 15 goals and maybe a couple against us.....and then some in here will be blaming the club that we never gave him the chance :91:

Red& white forever

I was just trying to lighten the mood love ..dont get all tetchy on me .I know we desperatley need new owners ....

surely as a forum people can post stuff and other people can post that they disbelieve them. seems fair to me as long as things dont get personal, which they havent.

personally i think its fair to question people that claim things that never materialise.

Chill out ladies. Insults are being slung around on both sides of this debate. One over stepped the mark and was deleted by my good self. It was the correct decision and I stand by it. My advice to everyone, is to think before you post. :14:

Wayno knows nothing until crap is spread when season tickets need shifted. If you and Arthur are trying to cock things up it will be easy to get a seat this season

blustone - 19/5/2012 21:42

Wayno knows nothing until crap is spread when season tickets need shifted. If you and Arthur are trying to cock things up it will be easy to get a seat this season

:19:

<p><strong><font size="6"><font size="7">WAYNO IS THE ANTI-JOM!</font> :10: <br /></font></strong></p><p>* CUE BIBLICAL MUSIC *<br /></p>

Yup James

Yeah very odd Lee Wayno can post as much abuse as and when he wants but when he gets some back the posts are removed.

Thing is with the Internet once you press that button it is there forever, oh it can be deleted it can also be retrieved.

Youngish Jom - 20/5/2012 00:48

Yup James

Yeah very odd Wayno can post as much abuse as and when he wants but when he gets some back the posts are removed.

As you know, I've always supported people posting gossip... what I dislike is the childish 'I could tell you, but here's a clue instead...'

What reasons have you been given for the delay?