New Owners - Part 1 | Page 173 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

Just think that this weeks events are very significant. A definate pattern to leaks, things are starting to fit into place and lets be honest, its been like a soap opera for over a year now. You couldn't write a film with more twists and turns in our fortunes from exactly one tear ago.
Another chapter is opening...

Southend_Red - 11/5/2012 20:32

As if the Direby C*nty games didn't have enough conflict involved...USA Vs Canada could be added to the mix...Luv it!

If that's the case, I'll have to renounce my citizenship and move to the Great White North. :)

James85 - 11/5/2012 23:46

forestfire_59 - 11/5/2012 23:31

Didn't Abramovich get his wealth from oil ?

A middle of the road salesman, who heeded some remarkable advice when his country was on its arse.

Got some companies on the so-cheap-its-rather-shady and bullied his way to even greater riches, no?

Interesting.

Doesn't say MLSE are not trying to buy forest, just that the Sun article contains no true information.

This is starting to warp my brain, think I need a rest from this.

Disappointing. You dont miss what you dont have though. Maybe we have to go through a process of ruling out everyone else before all we have left are the Kuwaitis!?

I think you are being optimistic, however fair point it does refer to the newspaper article and not a straight 'are you looking to buy Forest' question.

Here are some views on a Canadian forum - nothing new though.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?s=8241893adbd6506862b1ab815baad4da&p=49574751

James85 - 11/5/2012 23:46

forestfire_59 - 11/5/2012 23:31

Didn't Abramovich get his wealth from oil ?

A middle of the road salesman, who heeded some remarkable advice when his country was on its arse.

I stand corrected but the main point I was trying to make is that we might be better off owned by a sports centred owner rather an owner from some other business sphere.

blustone - 12/5/2012 08:00

Note none of the Forest gang have come on to destroy the article....

So anyone daring to disagree with Jom is a forest employee?

Grow up shag, and grow a set.