New Owners - Part 1 | Page 146 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

If Arthur takes ownership of the club, I will personal see to it that he gets bad press from the offset.

Not in a millions years will I let it happen without him looking foolish.

No chance.

I was looking to renew my season ticket this week, think i'll hold off for a bit now, no way i'm getting one if that **** takes charge.(pardon my french on a sunday morning)

cyril, and who do you write for - the BBC, Sky, Reuters, ITN, because you will have to have some serious punch or evidence to do any harm.

Kev Finnegan - 6/5/2012 12:05

Received the following via email.

I sincerely hope there is no truth in any of it.

•Three bids for NFFC have been submitted to Seymour Pierce. One is believed to be a group headed by Mark Arthur.

• The FFP confirmation has given MA more flexibility to fund a bid.

•Rumour is that Arthur has been speaking to the family directly and not solely with SP. Arthur’s argument is that he is in the best placed position, to deliver what Doughty wanted – a stand-alone budget, working within FFP, no change of stadium name and not being held to ransom over wages and transfer fees. It is also claimed, that Arthur is offering a retention of ownership to the family (another of the sale terms) and has promised to deliver Doughty’s dream for NFFC.
I do hope you aren't betraying a private email.......the treachery :19:

Who in gods name sent this email?? Can they be trusted?? If its true, an immediate protest is needed to show the club that this isnt considered an option by the fans!!

Can someone confirm who actually makes the decision? It is my understanding that the family now have no say in the matter, with NDs will now passing probate. If this is the case he can say what he wants to the family, it wont make the slightest difference.

Is it April the 1st - can't see it being true. Basically Arthur represents the zero ambition approach and straight to league 1 option. Not sure nd wanted that.

Sergeant Roger Murta - 5/5/2012 17:00

Thanks for the info ozzy

Sounds like we are getting somewhere

Hopefully be sold by the start of next season

One thing is for sure tho. The people who said we are sold are completely wrong

says the poster who said we were NOWHERE near being sold and that it wouldn't happen for months. Remember that?

If only we had an insider within the club, someone who was very senior in the structure and would have to be privvy to the takeover. I dont know, someone like, maybe, the Promotions Manager.

PsychoTheLegend - 6/5/2012 13:04

Sergeant Roger Murta - 5/5/2012 17:00

Thanks for the info ozzy

Sounds like we are getting somewhere

Hopefully be sold by the start of next season

One thing is for sure tho. The people who said we are sold are completely wrong

says the poster who said we were NOWHERE near being sold and that it wouldn't happen for months. Remember that?

And? We are nowhere near to being.sold

My guess is early.autumn.

Whats your guess? Tommorow? Lol

Guess? I thought you were advised from high up. The smell of BS is overwhelming. I thought you had given up on this forum on gone back to your newspaper empire?

Lol ive been told that we are months away from a sale like I said. So yes sorry for not knowing the exact date.

Keep believing that weve been sold to some billionaire if you want pal if it makes you feel better, lol