New Owners - Part 1 | Page 208 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

I've read this post below a couple of times now.

Why did we even engage with him?

I wasted years of my life back then reading and challenging his fantasies!

Lol

Youngish Jom said:

And you wonder why an Internet forum that is supposedly meant for a gossip bits of info etc has little or no Gossip these days

I make NO apologies for sticking up for myself and how many times do I have to say I am not ITK and never claimed to be

There is an agenda here led by Wolf and a couple of others and what is worse they are inventing mythical claims by me to have a go at

I merely and possibly foolishly stated that

1/ We have new owners and NO idea who they are or when they plan to announce it and when /if I find out I will post it and Wolf and his chums can go uck themselves

2/ again I posted that it would be an idea to have a look in the Directors box at the Bristol game as there would be some interesting and important visiting party nothing more nothing less ~~~ and there were

3/ I also posted that there were rumours that the Irish may have come back in for us and not to rule them out

4/ I also posted that i was informed that of the interest from overseas there was a Chinese consortium who had enquired earlier, A Malaysian one ~~ditto and a Mid East, I have NO idea who has us or even if it is one of the 3 mentioned

So what is the problem ?

I was happy to let it rest untill Wolf came back on with accusations and questions based on barefaced lies !! this smacks of Cretin and his idiot brainless dickhead Pals

Just found this classic post and thread

Memories!

Lol

This is an all time classic and should be pinned.

It contains most of the golden oldy bits that have become folklore.

He had no idea who the new owner was going to be and neither did anyone else.

He then went on to cover every option going apart from Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and George Soros.

His prediction relating to important visitors in the Directors box at the Bristol game came true but everyone on here was too busy mocking him to notice the important visitors.

And it contains the classic don't forget the Irish line.

Get this pinned for posterity

This is an all time classic and should be pinned.

It contains most of the golden oldy bits that have become folklore.

He had no idea who the new owner was going to be and neither did anyone else.

He then went on to cover every option going apart from Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and George Soros.

His prediction relating to important visitors in the Directors box at the Bristol game came true but everyone on here was too busy mocking him to notice the important visitors.

And it contains the classic don't forget the Irish line.

Get this pinned for posterity
You kind of think back maybe we parodied old jom/youngish jom. And made stuff up about him.

But pretty much everything about how he posted is there in that single post. In his own words.

I think he actually believed what he was writing somehow!! Lol

Obviously later we get

"Shrewd businessman"
"20 years of mismanagement"
"Its how they do business over there"
"I, for one salute him!"
And
"Vile vile forum"

And the classic

"I concur"

wayno_red

Vital Squad Member​

Youngish Jom - 5/4/2012 16:14

No not hiding

Taking the advice of a Friend and fellow poster who says it just aint worth it, he too knows all about it but (wisely?) stayed schtum

Wolfie why you have heard nothing about this is because Nobody at Forest have been told anything, they know|Feck all though a couple have been told bits, there are more rumours down there than on here my info came from outside NFFC

I was told about this several weeks ago and thought the Vital community would be interested, the deal was agreed weeks ago they just have the final details to sort out

Who they are I do not really know, though have been told a couple of names none of which I am sure about enough to post or PM, when they intend to announce it I do not know either. I am not privvy to the negotiations.

Lesson learnt
I think if Nottingham Forest had been sold, somebody at Nottingham Forest would know.

Not sure whether Cretin from Jom was referring to Mark Arthur there?

John Pye got called that (or worse) after something he said after becoming our shirt sponsor contradicted us being already sold etc and all the info Jom had been feeding at the time. (So jom went on the attack and Pye became a hater overnight! Lol)

I was supposed to be Mark Arthur's mate and built his garage or something in Joms imaginary world! Lol

Bearing in mind I can barely change a lightbulb and struggle to change a fuse in a plug that would have been the shittest garage in Notts.

I met MA once briefly in jubillee club at an event there

Never met Doughty

Never met John Pye

I was supposed to be "chums" with all of them in Joms imaginary universe.