New Kit | Page 12 | Vital Football

New Kit

If there was only one thing that the supporters board could have had really valuable input into (and I am not saying there is only one thing) it is surely this. It would never have got through then. This is a mighty fail on the club's behalf.

The first sneak peak video of Waterfall's back had me worried - you could see there were some sort of pinstripe in the white bars. But this is much worse than I had expected.

Hey look it's only a kit, but by Jesus it's not difficult to do something a little different and still not look like a mess. Just making those tractor marks smaller would have improved it.

I don't mind it. Not only has it got red and white stripes it has a back up set of red and white stripes; or is that the stitching.

Did we get an asbestos disposal company as a sponsor so that we could get cheap advice on how to eradicate the shirt? I think they deal with Fire Risk too - that could be an option.

This current shirt sponsor is only for this season. With any luck we will get a new shirt again next season.
Like all teams we will get a new shirt/strip every season now as it makes money for the club/shirt makers etc. from the fans who buy them

Looks like I am among the select few that actually like the kit. It is still Red and White stripes, but it has enough of a change in it to distinguish it from other teams that play in Red and White. Anyway Lincolnshire is renowned for it being a farming county, so the added tractor tracks are pretty apt. Now all we need is to somehow incorporate the Mohne Dam or a Lancaster as part of the numbers/shield on the back, and it will be completely unique.

Sheffield United c.1983?
Snap! Exactly what I thought when I saw its that awful Sheffield United kit from the early 80s.
The back is appalling.
All they had to do was change the collar and the sleeves a bit.
Small panel on the back to make the numbers clearly but no they've come up with this!
Such a shame after the last two which have looked really good,maybe consult the fans next year after all we're the poor buggers who cough up over forty quid a time for them, its a big no from me.