New Home Shirt | Page 13 | Vital Football

New Home Shirt

I like the shirt design. And you have to appreciate if the sponsor has paid the club the right money they are entitled to have their logo on the front.
Otherwise it would be a 'waste' of their time.

Am I missing something... why is his £37.50? I paid £45!

That's without VAT. I used to buy all my clothes from UK mail order when I lived in NZ as they were cheaper than going into a shop - and clothing in NZ was ridiculously priced, sometimes two or three times the price of UK shops.

• Full guidance, support and assistance offered throughout
Having had the misfortune to use portaloos on more occasions than I care to remember, I must say that there are many people who could use a little "guidance and support" during the urinating process :rofl:

More shooting practice needed...missing the target also seems common in the co-op loos.

I’m a bit of a kit geek myself. In the scheme of things it matters not a jot because it’ll only last a year but it’s so easy to make a kit look stylish - with a black sponsor this one would look perfect.

I’m a bit of a kit geek myself. In the scheme of things it matters not a jot because it’ll only last a year but it’s so easy to make a kit look stylish - with a black sponsor this one would look perfect.

Still not happy about the no stripes back, but a black SRP looks ideal on the front.
At least no one has suggested brown yet.