New Home Shirt | Vital Football

New Home Shirt

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I've just been looking back through what was published on the Front Page in June 2018 and I came across "New Home Shirt - The Reaction", so I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone has heard any rumours about what the home shirt might look like next season?

(or talk about what you'd like it to look like)

I haven't...but let's hope it's something just as controversial, like red and white chevrons. Good for clicks, if not shirt sales :lol:

The previous two were good designs before last season’s mess of a bespoke effort. The sponsors logo looked like a last minute iron on too!

Let’s hope that go for a simple retro design with vertical stripes of equal width & without too much tinkering. It can’t be too hard, can it?

Black and white hoops, just for a change, possibly with an upside down picture of the Selenity Stand embedded in it for no apparent purpose.

Personally I like the slightly wilder kits (less so this years tbh, but some of the others). I think they'll go a fairly plain red and white stripes home this year.

I like that errea do give us bespoke kits unlike nike, adidas etc where you just get the template that sunday league teams where unless you're man united. I like that green and yellow away as above for something different. I think we might be due a yellow one as it has been a little while. Navy would also be nice like some of them we've had (04/05?)