New Holding Company | Page 4 | Vital Football

New Holding Company

Well, I for one am looking forward to an interesting transfer market, pre season and next season with a lot more confidence than for the past 10 years. Relieved that the old owner has finally gone and very pleased that the 'off the field' team has been implemented with speed. Hope the 'on the field' team is similarly impressive come next season. Can't ask for much more on day 1 can we ?

mao tse tung - 18/5/2017 19:14

LyttleByLyttle - 18/5/2017 17:49

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 14:44

MarvinsPA - 18/5/2017 14:33

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 14:22

EM only surrounds himself with experienced top class personal. It's always been the case. We won't here too much from EM, he'll leave it to his trusted entourage to run the club.

And Iaonnis Vrentzos as CEO, who'd of thunk such a thing :35:

Well I'll be damned!

Does this mean that Vrentzos is no longer involved in the Chinese negotiations with COSCO? Or will he be handling both roles?

You will feel pretty daft if we start next season at the COSCO City Ground

:19: :19:

briannelson6 - 18/5/2017 19:43

Well, I for one am looking forward to an interesting transfer market, pre season and next season with a lot more confidence than for the past 10 years. Relieved that the old owner has finally gone and very pleased that the 'off the field' team has been implemented with speed. Hope the 'on the field' team is similarly impressive come next season. Can't ask for much more on day 1 can we ?

:35:

Well done Sniffer.

At last a bit of sense, starting with the backroom basics, something that Fawaz couldn't even dream about. And we're all looking forward to a decent pre season with MW at the helm. I haven't felt this good about Forest in years.

All that remains now is for Woanz (now with a season ticket) to give us some good info on the games.

:14:

Woanz - 18/5/2017 19:09

The Poacher - 18/5/2017 18:59

Woanz - 18/5/2017 18:31

The Poacher - 18/5/2017 18:07

Woanz - 18/5/2017 15:06

MarvinsPA - 18/5/2017 15:03

Give over Woanz, you're like the old drunk in a pub trying to carry on argument long after losing it.

What? I'm sure that as sniffer is now ITK resident we can get further updates for a long time coming.......

He's just reporting stuff that's been in the press/twitter or just joining obvious dots together.

Also most it is re-hashed from the previous takeover attempt. I have posted physical evidence there.

Give over you useless tw@t you have been found out :18:
Sniffer called it right and all you come back with is sneer and innuendo. get a life :13:

Well that's mature & constructive I assume you have evidence for this??????

:56:

The evidence sniffer has been given on this forum is enough for any normal person to read and inwardly digests more than far outweighs anything that you can deride him for.
I reiterate sniffer has given spot on info from whatever sources he gets it from. Great stuff sniffer please keep us in the loop as much as you can, take no notice of people like woanz, jealously is a terrible thing,

So you've got a lot of hearsay & conjecture but no real evidence. Why am I not surprised :56:

I love this exchange; it has everything!

Poacher asks Woanz to get a life - Irony! and we all love Irony

Woanz immediately takes the moral high ground and sneeringly accuses Poacher of being mature and constructive - what the fook!

Poacher weighs in with inwardly digest, deride and reiterate - he certainly knows how to kick someone when they are down..

The one thing we can clearly deduce from this exchange is that Poacher and Woanz are one and the same person; no question whatsoever!

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 17:59

EM only surrounds himself with experienced top class personal. It's always been the case. We won't here too much from EM, he'll leave it to his trusted entourage to run the club.

Well I'll be damned!

Does this mean that Vrentzos is no longer involved in the Chinese negotiations with COSCO? Or will he be handling both roles?

Didn't I say that he could be moved back again...? Isn't it obvious that he was doing the COSCO negotiations whilst he was waiting for the takeover to go through?
It's not rocket science. FFS :26:

It was a genuine question.

You've gone full Jom.

mao tse tung - 18/5/2017 19:14

Well I'll be damned!

You will feel pretty daft if we start next season at the COSCO City Ground

I wasn't doubting what was said.

LyttleByLyttle - 19/5/2017 08:20

Well I'll be damned!

Didn't I say that he could be moved back again...? Isn't it obvious that he was doing the COSCO negotiations whilst he was waiting for the takeover to go through?

You've gone full Jom.

Mate, let's put it to bed. If there has been any misunderstandings then I apologise.
Let's move on and enjoy the positive vibes that we now have.

Well I'll be damned!

You've gone full Jom.

I have heard a rumour and it is only that but apparently during this guys career there have been times when he's been working on numerous projects at the same time some say its been as high as double figures at times

Do you think thats possible?

Never been any issues on my part other than the lie about me pm'ing you and the exchanges between you and Ap get quite tiresome.

Do you know whether Vrentzos will have a 100% focussed role here or does the COSCO thing still come in to play?

LyttleByLyttle - 19/5/2017 08:37

Never been any issues on my part other than the lie about me pm'ing you and the exchanges between you and Ap get quite tiresome.

Do you know whether Vrentzos will have a 100% focussed role here or does the COSCO thing still come in to play?

He will move to live in Nottingham so I presume that he'll now be 100% focused on Forest.
Like Mark said, he's filled various roles at the same time in the past but that was whilst living in Greece.

Mark2310 - 19/5/2017 08:35

Well I'll be damned!

You've gone full Jom.

I have heard a rumour and it is only that but apparently during this guys career there have been times when he's been working on numerous projects at the same time some say its been as high as double figures at times

Do you think thats possible?

Never thought it wasn't but being selfish as a Forest fan I would prefer that his full focus was on us.

Is there an issue with trying to understand whether that's the case?