New Holding Company | Vital Football

New Holding Company

Fritz24

Vital 1st Team Regular
This, apparently, is to be the new holding company. The Person with Significant Control is indeed Evangelos Marinakis.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10613412/filing-history

Also another article suggesting that one Nicholas Randall QC will be Chairman, with Iaonnis Vrentzos as CEO, a David Cook formerly of Etihad Airways as Chief Commercial Officer and also saying that Frank McParland's contract has been extended.

Wow!

EM only surrounds himself with experienced top class personal. It's always been the case. We won't here too much from EM, he'll leave it to his trusted entourage to run the club.

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 14:22

EM only surrounds himself with experienced top class personal. It's always been the case. We won't here too much from EM, he'll leave it to his trusted entourage to run the club.

And Iaonnis Vrentzos as CEO, who'd of thunk such a thing :35:

Read this sounds promising. McParland gets new contract extension and can't believe paid £50m for us. Wow. https://mobile.twitter.com/gibbo8/status/865194427337277440

MarvinsPA - 18/5/2017 14:33

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 14:22

And Iaonnis Vrentzos as CEO, who'd of thunk such a thing :35:

Well I'll be damned!

Iaonnis Vrentzos as CEO!

Is that the Iaonnis Vrentzos with the house in the Meadows?

I know I have heard the name before; just cant think where!

the jock - 18/5/2017 14:48

well done sniffer. quality info. nobody can deny that.

Yeah Evening post nearly a year ago

http://www.nottinghampost.com/is-olympiacos-chief-john-vrentzos-on-his-way-to-nottingham-forest-after-resigning-from-greek-giants/story-29590360-detail/story.html (05-08-2016)

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-close-appointment-chief/story-29396231-detail/story.html (13-06-2016)

Give over Woanz, you're like the old drunk in a pub trying to carry on argument long after losing it.

MarvinsPA - 18/5/2017 15:03

Give over Woanz, you're like the old drunk in a pub trying to carry on argument long after losing it.

What? I'm sure that as sniffer is now ITK resident we can get further updates for a long time coming.......

He's just reporting stuff that's been in the press/twitter or just joining obvious dots together.

Also most it is re-hashed from the previous takeover attempt. I have posted physical evidence there.

Woanz - 18/5/2017 15:06

What? I'm sure that as sniffer is now ITK resident we can get further updates for a long time coming.......

He's just reporting stuff that's been in the press/twitter or just joining obvious dots together.

Also most it is re-hashed from the previous takeover attempt. I have posted physical evidence there.

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

Just park it Woanz. No use carrying it on.

:64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64:

Ok he's an ITK super god bow to him and keep on cupping his balls and telling him how super he is. We'll see in time.