New Holding Company | Page 2 | Vital Football

New Holding Company

Woanz - 18/5/2017 15:15

Ok he's an ITK super god bow to him and keep on cupping his balls and telling him how super he is. We'll see in time.

Come on Woanz; you're bigger than that!

The Big feller will be along soon to offer his congratulations.

Weweregoodonce - 18/5/2017 15:21

New company set up in February!!

Hmmmmm about the time when the Americans walked away. Could it be that Fawaz was playing one against the other? Hush my mouth, the very idea.

Ok he's an ITK super god bow to him and keep on cupping his balls and telling him how super he is. We'll see in time.

Woanz, seriously, have you been to see a doctor?
I honestly believe that you need help.
I am actually starting to feel sorry for you.
This is just a football forum.
How can you be so bitter and jealous.
Get a grip man. Take a good look in the mirror.

Woanz - 18/5/2017 21:15

What the fook difference does it make?

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 15:40

Woanz, seriously, have you been to see a doctor?
I honestly believe that you need help.
I am actually starting to feel sorry for you.
This is just a football forum.
How can you be so bitter and jealous.
Get a grip man. Take a good look in the mirror.

Like I said duck we'll see in time I personally cannot wait for your next before any media hot before the press exclusive :56: just as I'm sure others can't. :18:

HaggisRed - 18/5/2017 15:40

fair comment but the last load of ITK bullshitters forced Kev into a corner and got personal with others as well as dragging a load of our fans on their flight of fancy about Fawaz being the messiah.

Woanz - 18/5/2017 15:48

fair comment but the last load of ITK bullshitters forced Kev into a corner and got personal with others as well as dragging a load of our fans on their flight of fancy about Fawaz being the messiah.

stop begging me for info via PM.

the jock - 18/5/2017 15:55

Woanz - 18/5/2017 15:48

stop begging me for info via PM.

:19: :19: :19:

It has taken Fat Bloke ten minutes to do what that idiot Fawaz could not do in five years:

Club Chairman - Nicholas Randall QC
Practices in the areas of employment, sports and pension law - he sits regularly as an FA arbiter and is a member of the FA Premier League panel.

WHAT THEY SAY:
“He is very clever and gets straight to the nub of the issues.”
“A real team player and a very good advocate, with excellent knowledge of the football industry.”

Socrates Kominakis MBA
Chairman of Wind Hellas Telecommunications
Former Marketing Direct at Vodafone
Former Chairman of Olympiakos

David Cook Chief Commercial Officer
Senior Sponsorship Manager at Etihad Airways
Former Business Development Manager at Celtic

Sam Gordon we know about as we do Ionnis Vrentzos.

Extension for Frank McParland.

We have the team off the pitch now we need to build one on the pitch.

I am liking this:

“Our intention is to keep Nottingham Forest thoroughly embedded in English football culture,” said Marinakis.
“What we have achieved in national and European football with Olympiacos FC, we want to duplicate with Nottingham Forest. Forest is one of England’s oldest Clubs and one with a proud history of national and international excellence. Our objective is to bring back the glory days. We are football people to the core and we love and know the game,” he continued.
“We want to rekindle Forest’s past success and we are committed to the Club for the long term. What the Club needs is a solid and time-tested management, a professional Board, and above all, the best possible football management and players.”

I'm feeling super positive about this at present.

A professional approach.

No meet the family.

No "Ask" Q&A without the A.

Fingers crossed it is the start of something special.

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 14:44

MarvinsPA - 18/5/2017 14:33

Sniffer Dog - 18/5/2017 14:22

EM only surrounds himself with experienced top class personal. It's always been the case. We won't here too much from EM, he'll leave it to his trusted entourage to run the club.

And Iaonnis Vrentzos as CEO, who'd of thunk such a thing :35:

Well I'll be damned!

Does this mean that Vrentzos is no longer involved in the Chinese negotiations with COSCO? Or will he be handling both roles?

FFS Woanz pack the fooker in

Sniffer has never claimed to be what you are accusing him of

If you and the Pensioners Of Nottingham had spent less time trying to defame people and your 80's comedy routines or in Apps case 70's schlock that Mind your language, Alf Garnett or Love Thy Neighbour would be proud of, we probably would have got more info earlier over the last decade

LyttleByLyttle - 18/5/2017 17:38

I'm feeling super positive about this at present.

A professional approach.

No meet the family.

No "Ask" Q&A without the A.

Fingers crossed it is the start of something special.

We're going from a Sunday league backroom staff (no disrespect meant to the poor bastards that have had to put up with Fawaz & his stupid appointments & even stupider non appointments) to a PL one almost overnight plus there's going to be a full transfer window & pre season. On top of that you have KING WARBZ who is the best appointment in a long time.

forestonourwayback - 18/5/2017 17:53

They may have passed the EFL Directors test but have they passed the Jimmy Gordon test???

:19: I think Jimmy will be happy with the news. I am sure he'll be a long later.

EM only surrounds himself with experienced top class personal. It's always been the case. We won't here too much from EM, he'll leave it to his trusted entourage to run the club.

Well I'll be damned!

Could have sworn a couple of days ago you said that he wasnt going to be part of it and was now involved in something or other looking EAST

Do keep up

LyttleByLyttle - 18/5/2017 17:49

Well I'll be damned!

Does this mean that Vrentzos is no longer involved in the Chinese negotiations with COSCO? Or will he be handling both roles?

Didn't I say that he could be moved back again...? Isn't it obvious that he was doing the COSCO negotiations whilst he was waiting for the takeover to go through?
It's not rocket science. FFS :26: