Never a better time to renew our season tickets!! | Page 8 | Vital Football

Never a better time to renew our season tickets!!

I am one of the ‘95’ who are current season ticket holders who will reach the age of 60 before the start of next season, so am directly affected by the change in concession age from 60 to 65. I took it on the chin and have already renewed at the full adult price for next season. However, I have just received an email from the Club, that I reproduce below, that leaves me unsure about where I stand having already renewed at the full price, will the Club be making refunds?

‘’Thank you to those of you who attended one of the four meetings held over the last couple of weeks at LNER Stadium to discuss the concessionary age change.
On the whole, the discussions were very positive and the proposed changes were supported by the majority of fans who attended. Whilst we understand the frustrations raised, we do feel that the change in policy is the right step forward for the Club to ensure that we remain as competitive as possible next season and beyond.
Further to these discussions, it has been agreed that supporters directly affected by this change ahead of the 2020/21 season will be able to renew at the cheapest available adult price throughout both renewal windows.
In addition and as a gesture of goodwill, the Club will also offer fans one of the following options at the start of next season once season tickets have been renewed:

• A complimentary home or away shirt
  • A complimentary drink prior to every home league game (soft drink, beer, cider, glass of wine, spirit)
  • A complimentary EPC Tour
  • A complimentary programme subscription for every home league game.
Please email marketing@theredimps.com detailing your preferred option and we will be in touch in due course to make the arrangements.
Thank you for your fantastic support and understanding.’’

I am also in the 95 and my understanding of the situation that was announced by Liam at the meetings is that up to the age of 65 we can renew our season tickets at the lowest price available to us throughout the whole of the season ticket renewal period.
Plus in as a one off ,as in next season we can either choose a home or away shirt or a complimentary drink before every home game or a free programme subscription or a tour of the training ground.

Wonder how they’re going overall. The next giveaway was at 3,000 from 1,500 , but haven’t seen anything tweeted about the progress

Whole family (plus one) all renewed this morning - so that's another 5 you can add to the list.