Never a better time to renew our season tickets!! | Page 11 | Vital Football

Never a better time to renew our season tickets!!

4000/3400 = 1.176
presume more renewers were prepared for the deal and february date this season. it will be fantastic if the 6300 maximum figure is reached again this summer, and will again raise the question whether the number of season ticket holders could go higher - if there were more season ticket seats available.

Incredible and increasingly like we will sell out again. As already mentioned it gives an early indication of the budget and from the boards perspective encouragement to match the ambition and commitment of the fans.

4000/3400 = 1.176
presume more renewers were prepared for the deal and february date this season. it will be fantastic if the 6300 maximum figure is reached again this summer, and will again raise the question whether the number of season ticket holders could go higher - if there were more season ticket seats available.

Not to sure what that stat of 1.176 is supposed to communicate?

4000/3400 = 1.176

Not to sure what that stat of 1.176 is supposed to communicate?

That would be a 17.6% increase (I think)

Are JIC ones sold separately and at a different time? I seem to recall they used to be but not sure if that's the case anymore?
Yes mate they were, adults £339 & £20 for the JIC.
We didn't renew at the moment but will in the summer, not that much dearer.

The money earned from this will no doubt help if we do have no budget coming due to the coronavirus.

The money earned from this will no doubt help if we do have no budget coming due to the coronavirus.

At least we've already got 6000 or so paid for at all remaining home games.
But would be a significant loss if we don't get to play those games with the rest of ticket sold (plus loss of all other matchday income).
Wonder if the government will compensate businesses including sports clubs for loss of income due to all this ??

At least we've already got 6000 or so paid for at all remaining home games.
But would be a significant loss if we don't get to play those games with the rest of ticket sold (plus loss of all other matchday income).
Wonder if the government will compensate businesses including sports clubs for loss of income due to all this ??

The government may allow clubs not to pay the tax bill ........oh wait a minute

I'd imagine Clive and Board are chuffed with that level of support in what has been a difficult and transitional season. MA will be pleased as well I suspect. I thought we'd get just of 3,000 in the first window.

I think it also helps that the Club have been very open about the change of transfer dealings, where we're at and the route we're going to have to go down from now on.

I think it also helps that the Club have been very open about the change of transfer dealings, where we're at and the route we're going to have to go down from now on.
Absolutely, the important majority has understood what the plan is and why, and is clearly supportive of it. There will always be the tiny-brained few who are furious that the club is letting them down by not winning every week, but they will drift away in time anyway. It will be interesting to see how many of the remaining 2400 renew during the summer - how we perform in the final nine games may have a say in that.

I assume that those that renewed their season tickets have received the email from the club " A message from the Chairman"

A very nice touch from Clive and the club thanking those that have renewed and bothering to put your name on is great.

It's a little detail but I think it shows how the club and the board appreciate the backing of the fans and a simple thanks goes a long way imo!

I assume that those that renewed their season tickets have received the email from the club " A message from the Chairman"

A very nice touch from Clive and the club thanking those that have renewed and bothering to put your name on is great.

It's a little detail but I think it shows how the club and the board appreciate the backing of the fans and a simple thanks goes a long way imo!
You haven’t seen the e-mail the other 2,400 got 😄

I received mine this morning. Great PR.

Yes a really nice email from Clive.
Said it before, but maybe some treats for the long serving season tickets holders sometimes (which isn't me btw) but would be a nice extra thankyou for some of the fans who have backed the club the longest.

Yes a really nice email from Clive.
Said it before, but maybe some treats for the long serving season tickets holders sometimes (which isn't me btw) but would be a nice extra thankyou for some of the fans who have backed the club the longest.

You do. You get the chance to renew your sesson ticket at last season prices plus the chance to win a refund of the price you paid along with a load of other goodies.