Nearly Live! v WBA | Page 16 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v WBA

GOAL - WBA 0-2 Norwich - Leroy Fer (89 mins)

Game over as West Brom are once again undone by a Norwich attack on the break. Leroy Fer is given too much space by the West Brom defence inside the area and he strokes a low shot into the back of the net. A fifth game without a Premier League win as it stands for West Brom.

Man Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle FT
Crystal Palace 2 - 0 Cardiff L
Liverpool 4 - 1 West Ham L
Southampton 1 - 1 Man City L
Stoke 3 - 2 Chelsea L
West Brom 0 - 2 Norwich

Bloody brilliant result. Well done today to Hugh and Team. Super Chrissy Hughton. :snigger: :snigger: :snigger:

12 Stoke 15 -5 17
13 Hull 14 -6 17
14 Norwich 15 -14 17
15 West Brom 15 -4 15
16 Cardiff 15 -11 14
17 West Ham 15 -6 13
18 Crystal Palace 15 -12 13
19 Fulham 14 -14 10
20 Sunderland 14 -17 8

They had 25 shots and 11 PN target, we had 8 amd 3, but two of them went int he back of the net. What a great day for City and the boys.

Still can't believe we played 2 up front away from home. With the Wolf back playing alongside hooper I will be very excited

Well done to the boys - now get back to carrow and get another 3 points.

Hughton got it right today well done to him, but 65 minutes of defending is bad for me - we just were all over the shop at times was comical.

We can't do that type of thing against every team in this league though.

Thanks Steve for another great nearly love. Fab job bro. Now I am going to sneak a brandy as a celebration though Mrs. Alta says I am not allowed on these pills - don't care!!! Bye for now guys. :celebrate: :celebrate:

West Ham getting what we got last week - and its a git that when we get three points so do palace and sunderland