Nearly Live! v WBA | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v WBA

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Now that the heavies are over we have a chance to start getting some results form the teams around us and just above us. Lets hope WE can have a response today

Weather in Brum mostly cloudy, 7 degrees, humidity 83%, wind 3km/hr

By the way, that's about the same humidity as in Manaus - big temp difference though apparently

Norwich City midfielder Elliott Bennett: Hope the boys can bounce back today at the Hawthorns. Good performance and result just what the Dr ordered. Come on.

Norwich striker Robert Snodgrass: Good luck to the lads today against West Brom hope they get a good result we need a win away from home badly

WBA

Myhill, Jones, McAuley, Lugano, Ridgewell, Yacob, Mulumbu, Amalfitano, Sessegnon, Brunt (c), Anichebe.

I hope it is warmer there than it is here...

[img=http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/marcfosterftw/Weather/da776611-ec68-410d-8a01-8b5d8e43fefe_zps3f0b4722.jpg]

So Martin, Hoolahan and R Bennett are relegated to the subs bench, in comes Whittaker. Turner and Hooper.

No changes to the other subs - straight swops between run-on and bench

Yup I see that Steve... It just took me too long to waddle out on the patio and get the pic and post it after I came into the thread.

Newcastle up on ManUre... Waiting to hear the singing of "You'll be sacked in the mooooorrrrrniiiiiing!!!"