Nearly Live! v WBA | Page 18 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v WBA

The signature picture you mean? You can make them in Photoshop if you got it, i use Photoshop CS5. Pixel dimensions I used were 500px x 100px. Once done, save the image twice, one in .PSD format so you keep the layers intact and then save it again as .JPG max quality for use online. Upload the image via tinypics.com, get the direct URL to it and paste into your signature section under "my account" using the code: "[img =http://yourlinkhere .jpg]" without the two spaces by the way, it wouldn't show unless I put them there as it thought I was trying to add a picture to the post. hope that helps?

You can also use Fireworks or any other image editing platform to create the image, or you could just find your own image online and get the url to it and add it to your sig using code above and that'll work too

Nathan_NCFC - 7/12/2013 23:50

Oh and regarding the hand ball, IMO no way he could have got away from that, the ball was no more than about a foot from his arm when the WBA player kicked it up straight into him. Right decision
totally agree, was on the line, compare it to the blatant handball that lee mason didnt spot yesterday in the sunderland game, was nothing to it! yep very good finish from Hooper.

Great day out yesterday. I have only done 2 aways this season and seen two wins. I have now seen more away wins than I did last season with away season ticket.

It was painful hanging on for what felt like most of the second half, but couldn't fault the players effort yesterday. We did actually look like we wanted to win it! It was one of those games that even at 1.0 the next goal would see either team go on and win.

Hoopers finish was top class and looked even better from the away end, to hit the ball with such pace from that angle was quality. Fer had a funny game he looked to be carrying an injury for almost the entire game, seemed a bit immobile at times and wasn't closing players down yet he created one and scored one. Probably the sign of a great player who can do that when nowhere near his best!

Redmond will be absolute world class when he nails that final ball! Don't get me wrong some of his crosses were good and his ball through to Fer was perfect, but a lot of crosses went flying into the stand after he'd done all the hard work. He is so exciting to watch and 9 times out if 10 was easily beating his man.

The atmosphere was surprisingly good in the stand yesterday right from kick off to the end. I haven't been since Stoke away and after the Liverpool mauling I was expecting another heavy defeat. I wouldn't say that we bossed the game but it was a very gritty performance and we needed to grind out a result after Liverpool. We still went deep in the second half and for better finishing from w.brom it could have been different.

I still feel that too much has happened previously to encourage me that Hughton is the man to take us forward. Was good to see two upfront though and see a positive substitution around the 75th minute mark.

Great to meet up with Sminky and Apprentice and others in pubs in brum. Wellington had 16 real ales on! :beer:

Oh one other thing, can someone tell Olsson to close players down and keep close to them. He couldn't have given their wingers much more space to cross! Luckily turner was there to head clear just about every cross. He had a good game yesterday I thought.

Glad you all had a good day out northern. If it wasn't for work only telling me I am off weekend 2 days before I would have been there myself. Never mind. Massive 3 points and we really need to push on in December now to give ourselves a bit of breathing space for the new year fixtures.

Sounds like a great day out Northern! Gutted we decided to give it a miss!!

Agree of Fer performance wise that's probably the worst I've seen him play for us, yet he scored one and set up Hooper's!! What a player

I can't be the only one that can't wait to see RVW and Hooper play up top together?!?!

Sounds like a great day out Northern! Gutted we decided to give it a miss!!

Agree of Fer performance wise that's probably the worst I've seen him play for us, yet he scored one and set up Hooper's!! What a player

I can't be the only one that can't wait to see RVW and Hooper play up top together?!?!

I can't think whether those 2 have actually played together ? Something tells me they have but not for long? RVW has managed 1 goal in 15 games, the amount we paid for him he really needs to be improving, he has had a fair amount of goal scoring chances. Hopefully he will hit the ground running when he gets back. If Hugh decides to remain with Hoops and Elmander for now though I could understand why, seeming to work well together

Glad you had a good day out NY ! 100 % away record of wins cant be bad .

I read in the paper today that WBA had 63% of the possession and 25 chances on goal to our 3 . Atvleast we converted 2 of those chances !!

Yep, how WBA did not equalise I will never know, they threw everything they had at us and went for it from 46th minute bringing on 2 strikers, taking off ridgewell at the back and a left wing. Ruddy must take a lot of the credit because at times we made massive errors that could very easily have cost us goals, but he saved us both times. I think it is a credit to our defending, nerve and team togetherness though to stick through it and come out the other side with the points, need more gritty performances like that if we are to have more away day joys !

RVW's only played about 7/8 games Nathan, for me I'll judge him come May, the injury came at a really bad time for him as he just come off his best game against Chelsea.

I don't think they have played together no, if they have they certainly haven't started together. Not straight away, but when RVW is properly back to full fitness I'd like to see it (maybe Fulham at home on Boxing Day might be the time?)

Yeah I was thinking that they played together in a game but did not start. Could well be wrong though!! I think Fulham would be sufficient time for him to try and hit some form, providing he starts v Swansea that is. Right now though for me it's a case of if it ain't broken!!

They definitely played together but like you say it was late in the match when hooper came on. Probably for about 3 minutes. I get the feeling it could have been a cup game.

A not quite objective view of the game.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-brom-0-norwich-2-6383679?

My records show me that the only time RVW and Hooper have been on the pitch at the same time is the Villa game - RVW started and Hooper came on as a late sub.

That's it Steve, knew hey had at some point. Hopefully Van Toesbroken won't be out much longer. Fulham game I think they say.?

Yup they played together for 40.5 seconds ..... Plenty enough time for Hugh to decide that one up front is the answer !

Swansea game he could be on the bench for and maybe an appearance later on?

I see that Villa player Kozák has the same injury as RvW - lets see how long he is out for

Give him a lollipop and he will be as right as rain.

Oh, that was Kojak...

I'll get my coat.