Nearly Live! v Newcastle | Page 22 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Newcastle

i hark back to something i posted a few weeks ago
the newcastle fans were saying exactly the same things we are at mo.
negative tactics,no plan b,no progression etc.
they done the right thing by their club,so should we

It was totally hughtons fault we lost.
He picked the wrong team, played the wrong formation & made the wrong substitutions at the wrong time.
The players played too far back, made too many sideway passes and lost possession too easily.
He is coaching them and they clearly all unhappy with the formation and tactics.
All confidence has gone. The supporters are strugglingto sing.

If we put in that type of performance at Liverpool there is no doubt in my mind it could be double figures.

Mc Nally needs to act fast before it is too late.
I blame CH as he is totally incompetant

I Blame whoever appointed CH as our manager..lets see if they now have the balls to sack him!

If we dont get a change soon its gonna be all too late to keep us up..early days have now passed..It will take time for a new manager to install his own stamp on the team.

Action is required..its probably certain CH will be given the Palace game to see what happens..But even if we win..what happens next?

The win will only paper over the cracks, a permanent solution is needed ...and soon!

Not sure about palace game being a cert three points anymore and as for liverpool we could see the ipswich record broken. That would finish me off i think!! :eek:

football is a ' funny old game ' and surprises are always on the cards
but I am really worried about a potential hammering at liverpool.
All the ingredients are there for a massive defeat and I am not sure if the players will recover from another mauling.

Liverpool game is really worrying. We will get smashed to pieces if Hugh is still here. Last year was atrocious and we lost 4-0...it's got so bad that I would actually take that this year.

Looks like the pinkun has got it right.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/the_mood_music_must_change_for_norwich_city_1_3035537

Would you make that 7 Chardonnays DG? Large ones. I may also need a brandy to deal with the shock.

DG. On current form and predictions I think you are safe and I will have to buy my own to drown my sorrows!

on the wagon this week.
We went to 12 pubs over the weekend and I am resting until the beer required on saturday to knumb the pain

That's at the very least 12 pints DG! More than I have drunk the sat few months. Did you try any winter special ales? I remember a cracker from Wells brewery 'winter warmer' one of best pints I ever had. Best has to be chocolate Stout from white line brewery in Stoke. I love the winter ales, super, smashing, great. :grin: :beer: