Nearly Live! v Newcastle | Page 21 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Newcastle

the sad thing is
we will lose the likes of fer,hooper,redmond soon as they will not want to play for us/hughton with these tactics
however we will lose them if we get relegated anyway
as i stated last time hugh should hold his hands up and walk.

An absolute disgrace from the management team today. That sub in the 89th minute, well I can't write the words I wanna write about it, it'd be heavily edited.

He has to go now

I can't be bothered to get upset or cross anymore. To coin a phrase, they are doin' my head in.

God knows what Liverpool will do to us at Anfield. I am at Palace home next weekend on a visit to Norfolk and away at West Brom, which is a bit like a home match for me. Can't say I am looking forward to either match, just pub meet ups before and after. That's the only attraction these days. Something has to change NOW.

I can't believe I actually gave CH a bit of support before this game.
My patience has gone. To fair fair I would have been hppy if he had been sacked after the WHam game.
It is not the result that annoys most of us - it's the way we play.
If we played different the result would come.
It was proved last season - we done quite well. We strengthened in the summer - everyone agreed.
So why are we not getting these positive results?
That fault lies squarely on the management.
I just hope it's not too late.

PS I don't care how nice or respected he is, he is coming into a par with the Rat - fast.

The only difference between Hughton and Roeder is that Hughton is a decent chap and Roeder was well, a rat and not a nice person by all accounts. I just hope Hugh does the decent thing and admit he cannot take this club any further forward in its current situation. I do not like to see people lose their jobs but the future of our club is at stake. If I performed as badly I would have gone out of business by now.

The price of terminating his contract would be about the same as the price of a decent player in Jan.
That is a cheap price compared to relegation.

It all hinges on next Saturdays game..if we get the 3 points it will probably save his job..but for how long I just dont know!

Until the following week when we lose again. winning is no longer enough IMO. it is clear he will not keep us winning, and saving his job for a further week is only delaying the inevitable. sooner the better, get a fresh management team in, foreign please

Can anyone honestly see us getting even a point against Liverpool?
Well we should be! Because we got one last season and apparently we have a better team now...

C P beat Hull today with only 10 men we couldnt beat Hulls 10 men with 11.
Seems we are the joke of the legue ,and will remain so while Houghton remains in charge ,why keep giving him one more game quite simply clueless .

Under Hugh that game will be a beating about 6-0.

So lets see we beat palace and then hugh keeps job then we lose to Liverpool (beating) then we all want hugh out again he gets given next game WBA away we lose that and by then would be back in the relegation zone and completely void of confidence....pointless just get rid now

Facts
Opta Facts
Newcastle United have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Barclays Premier League meetings with Norwich City (W2 D1).
Norwich City have won just three Barclays Premier League away games under Chris Hughton (W3 D7 L14).
Robert Snodgrass has created more chances without registering an assist than any other Premier League player this season (24).
If Premier League matches ended at half-time, Norwich City would be bottom of the league with six points.
Loic Remy has scored seven goals and assisted another in his nine Premier League appearances for Newcastle United this season.
Remy has already netted more goals for Newcastle (7) than he did for QPR (6) in the Premier League, despite playing five games fewer (QPR – 14, Newcastle – 9).
Robert Snodgrass has scored more direct free-kicks in the Premier League than any other player since the start of last season (4).
Chris Hughton won 31.3% of his Premier League games as manager of Newcastle in 2009-10, before being replaced by Alan Pardew. Pardew has managed a win ratio of 37.6% since.
No side have scored more goals from outside the box this season than Newcastle United (5).
Norwich City have conceded more goals from substitutes than any other side in the Premier League this season (5).

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/premier-league/match/2013-11-23/newcastle-united-v-norwich-city#IM3mwrlj3FQ1d3tZ.99

Agreed , and there was nothing Ch could do about that , however Hughs job is to get the tactics right, inspire the players , give them a passion for the green and yellow , play them in the right position for them , and play them in a formation that gets the very best out of them for the sake of Norwich City . All the great leaders do that , and Hugh simply doesnt , and that is why I believe he must be removed .

Ruddy is obviuosly well pissed off at CH. Hugh has lost Ruddys faith, hence his performances. We've all heard about his outbursts in the changing room. A lot of players are under performing under CH so no surprise that he is too.