Nearly Live! v Liverpool | Page 16 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Liverpool

Liverpool just laughing at us.

News Guys - I think Hooper might be out injured - He was limping and holding his hip -

Elmander on his own was just stupid - we actually played okay in parts but players way to scared of Suarez and we just let liverpool run at us - Lose again on saturday do we sack Hugh answers please

What are the foolish presenters on CC saying?

One of the callers on the weekend said our poor GD might cost us at the end of the season and he was shot down ---- I think he might be right.

Ive just gone on a few other websites and every comment is anti Hugh:

One says it all:

.why wasnt hooper on from the start, in form - top scorer and looking forward to playing at anfield. CH you are clueless, whitaker on for fer, clueless, take wes off, clueless. No idea CH and neither have your two mates!'

On another note what is this thing Hugh has with bringing Murphy on when we are long gone? So if it is 4-0 against WBA Murphy will come on

Bears. I think CC and presenters are generally anti Hughton. Darren Eadie sounds as if he has had enough. Hughton sounded angry as if he knows his time is up.

Bears. You can listen to RN online. Google Radio Norfolk.

If he has not gone before WBA ... ARGH. he has to go. one more game is too late. Get rid of the clown now.

It's already too late. He should have gone weeks ago. He is making us the biggest laughing stock the prem has ever seen.

Apart from Binners of course

We basically just turned up, bent over and let them take advantage of us without any fight, passion anything. Again.

it is too late to sack him before wba game.
just wait until phelan is appointed manager of wigan
and then there is no one left to take over.

The only saving grace is that between now and next April we only have Man U on Dec 28 and Man C on Feb 8, the rest we have a chance to beat including spuds, as we need to be well clear of the bottom 3 by Apr 19 when its the suez show again starting of our dreaded last 4 - hopefully they dont have anything to play for again by then

Okay I might go listen to CC on Radio Norfolk now - Hugh blaming the players???

Just says it all when we were 3-0 down and the three stooges were sitting on the bench chatting away with a nice hot drink - Whilst Rodgers was still shouting to his team.

Brad Johnson:

“We’re disappointed with the result; especially the scoreline, I think we gifted them four goals. Obviously the free-kick (for Suarez’s fourth) is top top class but the other four we felt we gifted them.

“I felt we were in the game. We had chances and the goals we gave away, Liverpool didn’t really have to work for them. And the (second) goal from the corner, it was nowhere near good enough. But we felt we were in the game today and that makes it harder to take when you give away silly goals.”

“The manager is as frustrated as we are, because we know we’re better than that, We’ve got to work hard as a unit to keep the goals down and not give away silly ones like tonight. Obviously the frustration came out, he’s angry with us and we’ve only got ourselves to blame.” - Hughton Angry wow.

“You can’t give players like him (Suarez) that much respect and time because they will punish you, and he’s done that every time we’ve played him, We talked about getting close to him and we let him have far too much room. The goals he scored in the first half, you could tell we were nowhere near him.”

Anyone else think that the Liverpool goal from the corner was basically the same as the Newcastle one? we just don't learn.

Hughton:

''it is a soft goal, a really soft goal, You set your team up and players have responsibilities from set plays. You have to hope they are both resilient and disciplined enough to stay with men. That was the one that really hurt us. Most will look at the first goal, which I am sure will be replayed many times over, and think it was brilliance from Suarez rather than poor defending. I thought we started the game okay but the second hurts us and it makes it that much difficult.”

“He is a world class player but if you afford him that much space and time he is one person who has the ability to do what he did, It has been a tough time for us dealing with him in recent games. I am more disappointed that we gave him the opportunities which he gratefully took for someone of his ability. My overriding feeling is we could have done more. I look at the first goal and not many can score that type of goal. He can, but there are not many others.”

on why Hooper didn't start:

“We have got a game on Saturday and two tough ones this week, I decided to go with a 4-3-3 and Gary is certainly someone who performs better with a player alongside him and you can use that link. I felt Johan would give us more running on beyond and I wanted us to try and stretch them.” - Sorry what is he talking about here?

About WBA:

“It’s about individuals and individuals have to defend better. You can get your team into a really good shape but you have to rely on individuals to perform well, and they didn’t tonight, We will work hard and we’ll demand more off everybody. We’ve managed to turn things around on the back of a bad defeat before.”

Pilkington basically talking rubbish on twitter:

''I wish Suarez would just leave us alone, big bully, people moaning about our defenders - just wait till you see the goals!!!'

I like the way Hughton is now dressing up his 4 5 1 formation as a 4 3 3 to make it sound more positive.

You can't fool us Hugh, we all know that those 2 in the last 3 are basically midfielders sat on Bassongs lap.