N/G A Touch of Frost | Page 3 | Vital Football

N/G A Touch of Frost

Must admit that it's been good to see quite a few people wearing Gills woolly hats over the last couple of days.

Went out for a bit of fresh (it was very fresh) air at ten last night and it was a challenge just to stay on my feet. Ice being covered by fresh snow. Being up by Rochester airport guess we get the best/worst of it.

Used to think falling over was funny, now it's only funny when it's someone else!

Must admit that it's been good to see quite a few people wearing Gills woolly hats over the last couple of days.

I thought of this post on Wednesday. Had a long afternoon of meetings with the US planned so decided to grab some fresh air. Walked past the church on Huntsman's corner in Chatham and gave a nervous wave to fellow gills hat wearing bloke. Be funny if that person was on this board.

I thought of this post on Wednesday. Had a long afternoon of meetings with the US planned so decided to grab some fresh air. Walked past the church on Huntsman's corner in Chatham and gave a nervous wave to fellow gills hat wearing bloke. Be funny if that person was on this board.

If that's by The Huntsman, Lord ***** lives near there.

My father spent his last few years living in the road behind Chatham FC and we spent some time in the Huntsmen. Decent pint of Directors if I recall.

Covers are coming off at CAFC but a 1pm pitch inspection to be made as still a couple of areas to thaw.