N/G A Touch of Frost | Page 4 | Vital Football

N/G A Touch of Frost

If that's by The Huntsman, Lord ***** lives near there.

It is the one by the Huntsman. I last went there in the summer to meet a mate for a catch up. Although close to me I rarely use it as I tend to walk down into Rochester. I do wonder if it will survive COVID - must be ripe for conversion into flats.

It is the one by the Huntsman. I last went there in the summer to meet a mate for a catch up. Although close to me I rarely use it as I tend to walk down into Rochester. I do wonder if it will survive COVID - must be ripe for conversion into flats.

Might be Lord ***** who you saw then. I've only been in the about three times. One in my mates used to live near there too. It was only when I met LP with my mate, they knew each other well. Prime site for flats there. Hopefully not, but we'll have to see how places like this come out of these lockdowns. We're all going to have to our part, and become alcoholics lol

Might be Lord ***** who you saw then. I've only been in the about three times. One in my mates used to live near there too. It was only when I met LP with my mate, they knew each other well. Prime site for flats there. Hopefully not, but we'll have to see how places like this come out of these lockdowns. We're all going to have to our part, and become alcoholics lol

I really like the man of kent in troy town. That didn't open last summer so have concerns that it will.

M of K did open for a bit in the summer and also did take outs but haven't updated their FB for a while now so hope it will be ok

M of K did open for a bit in the summer and also did take outs but haven't updated their FB for a while now so hope it will be ok

Thats good to hear. I ran past it regularly last summer and it had a sign up saying that they would open when they felt it was safe. Glad it opened and hope it does this summer. Such a good range of ales.