Mr Khan | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mr Khan

County MiW?...... I presume you meant country (No dig), and don't be daft, no he doesn't. I feel no affinity whatsoever to what goes on in "that London"...... a place I loved to visit by the way.

Trump retweeted Hopkins' tweet, probably cos it had a pop at Khan, with whom he's been furious since the blimp episode.

The main point re Boris wasn't really his cowardice (however well judged), but the sheer stupidity/ignorance of his supporters in whinging at the BBC.

I can only put down their (& your) support of him to putting your hand near the fire as kids, and see who could hold out the longest. Eventually, everyone got burned.

Last edited:
County MiW?...... I presume you meant country (No dig), and don't be daft, no he doesn't. I feel no affinity whatsoever to what goes on in "that London"...... a place I loved to visit by the way.

Trump retweeted Hopkins' tweet, probably cos it had a pop at Khan, with whom he's been furious since the blimp episode.

The main point re Boris wasn't really his cowardice (however well judged), but the sheer stupidity/ignorance of his supporters in whinging at the BBC.

I can only put down their (& your) support of him to putti g your habd bear the fire as kids, and see who could hold out the longest. Eventually, everyone got burned.

Not sure what right-wingers have to complain about in regards to the BBC, they seem to have Farage on a 24-hour news cycle these days - despite not even being a sitting MP...

I can only put down their (& your) support of him to putti g your habd bear the fire as kids, and see who could hold out the longest. Eventually, everyone got burned.

Loved? So you no longer love going there. Is that because of Khan or any other reason?

‘putti g your habd bear’ ??? In regard my support he is the best man/woman for the job at this present time. He has the personality to get Brexit done so the country can move on and he is also very popular across the country which means that scrote Corbyn won’t get the keys to number ten. Two big plusses. Speaking of plusses his supporters and he seem very adept at boiling piss, it amusing to see.

Loved? So you no longer love going there. Is that because of Khan or any other reason?

‘putti g your habd bear’ ??? In regard my support he is the best man/woman for the job at this present time. He has the personality to get Brexit done so the country can move on and he is also very popular across the country which means that scrote Corbyn won’t get the keys to number ten. Two big plusses. Speaking of plusses his supporters and he seem very adept at boiling piss, it amusing to see.

Did that on my phone, and didn't properly proof read before sending ! :slap::sorry:

Wasn't meant to be past tense. Definitely love. The theatre, Ronnie Scotts, Camden, South Bank, Museums, Galleries, etc, normally go two or three times a year.

In terms of he himself actually getting anything done, his track record doesn't bode well. Talks an OK game, but you've seen yourself from the Rugby & Football how he tackles a challenge !

"Popular"? Give over. The standard of education surely hasn't fallen that so much over the years that Joe Bloggs can't tell a bumbling idiot when he sees one.

Re the piss boiling, yep, fair do, you have a point .......... but then again, like I say, you/they get burned too. Well done you. :clap:

Did that on my phone, and didn't properly proof read before sending !

I know the pain.

Popular"? Give over. The standard of education surely hasn't fallen that so much over the years that Joe Bloggs can't tell a bumbling idiot when he sees one.

Ive never said he isn’t a bumbling idiot. What I have said he’s the right man for the current circumstances and issues facing the country namely Brexit and Corbyn. Joe Bloggs is intelligent enough to see that.

Ive never said he isn’t a bumbling idiot. What I have said he’s the right man for the current circumstances and issues facing the country........ .

What a damming indictment. I kind of understand what you mean, it's just that it sounds so shocking when it's spoken out loud.
:cautious:

You don’t need to live in London to comment on the mayor, what happens there indirectly has a knock on effect across the country. Sadly knife crime is being seen as increasingly acceptable up and down the country by youths because of what is happening in the capital. This clown is too busy virtue signalling, authorising blimps and protests to insult the leader of our closest ally to address this endemic of mainly young kids being stabbed to death. Whilst not solely responsible for the causes, nor the solution, he is responsible for showing leadership on the issue which he has woefully failed to do. As Trump said, a national disgrace.
Majority of London voted remain. So based on your post above - why didn't majority of the country voted remain? Think and think again before you post in support of Trump

Mooney, jump off the Boris bashing bandwagon ?

Khan is the capitals mayor, he sets the tone for the rest of the county. He’s setting a bad one. And when does Donald need Hopkins to provide a platform for his views.

Re the non appearance of Boris - I understand his reasoning. He’s so far ahead he doesn’t need further support to be elected conservative leader. I don’t agree with it as he should be in the public eye and under public scrutiny at this time, though do understand his strategy. Anyway fear not, when he’s PM you’ll get to see and hear a lot of him ?
Unbelievable....they'll be some looking forward to lower tax rates whilst having to pay for medical bills as NHS goes the way Trump wants it to be - US companies providing medical services/drugs to UK. Good luck & lots of it.