Mr Khan | Page 4 | Vital Football

Mr Khan

2017/18 murder rate per 100,000 of the population.
Baltimore 55.7
Detroit 39.7
New Orleans 39.5
Chicago 24.1
Philadelphia 20.0
Houston 11.5
Los Angeles 7.0
San Francisco 6.3
New York 3.3
London 1.5.

It seems to me that the President of the United States needs to address the violence in his own cities rather than a campaign of hate against the London mayor. Trump doesn’t deserve any respect.

You talk of disrespect, not one person on this site shows more disrespect to every man or beast that does not share your nasty extremist right wing opinions.

As for the hate filled mob the other week, do you mean the one in Norley Hall ? No condemnation from you of that hate preachers meeting was there.

Man or beast? What a disgraceful way to refer to a female. I see this extreme left wing hatred you spew really does have no boundaries.

No idea about a Norley hall mob. The one I was referring to was that left wing hate mob that descended on London last week during the Presidents visit. Whipped up into a hate filled frenzy by Corbynchov. The footage of their faces twisted with rage abusing and assaulting elderly persons fur daring to have an alternative view. An absolute disgrace. The left like to preach tolerance, but in reality they like to practice intolerance as you frequently demonstrate.

Probably the same ones the EU uses that can’t produce any form of accounts............

Why deflect the subject? ........unless you're now acknowledging that yes, Trump is less than honest, and yes, has persistently lied throughout his Presidency.

..........I think the blimp came before all of that. Highly disrespectful toward a visiting head of state............
If the blimp came before it all, what prompted Trump to retweet Hopkins' nasty comments? I thought you were inferring that Trump didn't start the disrespect.

............Big deal? The Queen invited him for Christ’s sake, it doesn’t get any bigger than that. He wasn't being invited for a curry by one of his mates.

If the invite was from the Palace, fair do, maybe it was disrespecful to her ........ but then why wouldn't Trump see him separately. Tit for tat snub ?!

...........The one I was referring to was that left wing hate mob that descended on London last week during the Presidents visit. Whipped up into a hate filled frenzy by Corbynchov. The footage of their faces twisted with rage abusing and assaulting elderly persons fur daring to have an alternative view. An absolute disgrace. .........

One. There was one incident. A handful - barely double figures - shouting (yes, twisted with rage) at a 50 odd year old bloke (elderly ???!! .... how very dare you !)

The vast, vast, vast majority (thousands) did no harm whatsoever to anyone.

Why deflect the subject? ........unless you're now acknowledging that yes, Trump is less than honest, and yes, has persistently lied throughout his Presidency.

If the blimp came before it all, what prompted Trump to retweet Hopkins' nasty comments? I thought you were inferring that Trump didn't start the disrespect.

If the invite was from the Palace, fair do, maybe it was disrespecful to her ........ but then why wouldn't Trump see him separately. Tit for tat snub ?!

Why quote her, I’ve no idea. Perhaps he was just standing up for London citizens to get this weak mayor to show some leadership and address the issue. Or perhaps he’s just pressuring some weak as piss left whinger to concentrate on what they should be doing instead of virtue signalling.

Why wouldn’t he see Corbynchov? Why waste his time on that irrelevant insignificant little turd I’d suggest if he’s already been snubbed.

MiW, ........ lets leave it at this ......... I reckon that given the massive disrespect that Trump has shown to many many folk, he's deserving of none himself. For some (inexplicable......to me) reason, you think different.

Trump didn't even send thoughts and prayers to anyone involved in those stabbings !

One. There was one incident. A handful - barely double figures - shouting (yes, twisted with rage) at a 50 odd year old bloke (elderly ???!! .... how very dare you !)

The vast, vast, vast majority (thousands) did no harm whatsoever to anyone.
That 50 year old wasn't caught up in this he was on a counter demonstration supporting trump, he was not a victim he was a full participant in the altercation.

That 50 year old wasn't caught up in this he was on a counter demonstration supporting trump, he was not a victim he was a full participant in the altercation.

So because he was on a demonstration supporting Trump he deserved to be assaulted ?.... maybe battery acid would have gone down even better.

See what I mean...the hatred is from both sides and the righteous cant see it.

2017/18 murder rate per 100,000 of the population.
Baltimore 55.7
Detroit 39.7
New Orleans 39.5
Chicago 24.1
Philadelphia 20.0
Houston 11.5
Los Angeles 7.0
San Francisco 6.3
New York 3.3
London 1.5.

It seems to me that the President of the United States needs to address the violence in his own cities rather than a campaign of hate against the London mayor. Trump doesn’t deserve any respect.

I absolutely agree those figures are terrifying and far more needs to be done. As president, Trump has consummately failed to address it, and he's guilty as charged...

But as much as I can't abide Trump, to lay it solely at his door is disingenuous. The same criticism can be levelled at Obama, Clinton, Bush (x2), Reagan... In fact every president who has failed to address the fact that guns are far too easily available and (especially in cities) violence is the accepted norm to a lot of people.

It's an American problem, not specifically a Trump problem. There's a million things we can legitimately slate Trump for, and this is pretty low on the list of things that specifically Trump needs to be pilloried for.

So because he was on a demonstration supporting Trump he deserved to be assaulted ?.... maybe battery acid would have gone down even better.

See what I mean...the hatred is from both sides and the righteous cant see it.
He wasn't assaulted he was in the thick of it and got knocked over watch the footage.

ps I never claimed there wasn't hatred and aggression on both sides, the usual suspect used it first in one of his anti anything left diatribe. I was pointing out there was no innocents involved in that footage doing the rounds.

MiW, ........ lets leave it at this ......... I reckon that given the massive disrespect that Trump has shown to many many folk, he's deserving of none himself. For some (inexplicable......to me) reason, you think different.

Trump didn't even send thoughts and prayers to anyone involved in those stabbings !

Two wrongs Moonay. I expect better behaviour from our politicians, let alone the head of the opposition and mayor of the capital to show respect and diplomacy toward the head of our most important ally. You are unlikely to enhance foreign relations by behaving in this manner, regardless of how they behave. It’s petty and childish.

He wasn't assaulted he was in the thick of it and got knocked over watch the footage.

ps I never claimed there wasn't hatred and aggression on both sides, the usual suspect used it first in one of his anti anything left diatribe. I was pointing out there was no innocents involved in that footage doing the rounds.

Fair enough .

It was a pack mentality. Vile, vicious abuse by hate filled idiots foaming at the mouth unable to engage in debate. He was assaulted, he is a victim though it’s clear those on the left think it’s acceptable if someone holds an alternate view.

Hell LMB....... whatever he was doing, he didn't deserve the treatment he got...... both verbal and physical.

......... to show respect and diplomacy toward the head of our most important ally.......... .

Two wrongs, yes, but given that one has mocked the disabled, bragged about molesting women, and has childish nicknames (sometimes bordering on racist) for his opponents, I think that Khan and Corbyn have a way to go yet.

LMB...I have indeed watched the video now and although he did kick out after ( which was also out of order ) he was no doubt surrounded and then assaulted by a mob who were out of control. My dad used to tell me that if anybody hit me I had to hit them back
..I would have launched that bastard skywards.

It was a pack mentality. Vile, vicious abuse by hate filled idiots foaming at the mouth unable to engage in debate. He was assaulted, he is a victim though it’s clear those on the left think it’s acceptable if someone holds an alternate view.

You are the worst person on here for "engaging in debate", you insult and cry down everyone that disagrees with you. l

Look at the footage and tell me he wasn't involved, normal people (either side, which you are to bigoted to see) would walk away at any hint of trouble, this victim didn't he got stuck in, even the police woman told him to move away.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-videos/anti-trump-protest-violence-milkshake-supporter/