Mr Khan | Vital Football

Mr Khan

jeffs right

Vital Football Hero
What a state London is in with this clown in charge.
My God it's gone rapidly gone downhill since Boris left office,!

What right has POTUS got to comment about the internal affairs in another country

Just to be objective would you be as indignant if he critisized Macron about Gillet Jaune

Whay has Khan done to cause the deaths, what has he not done
Then consider the effect of central Government funding cuts

He has done nowt to cause the deaths and apparently nowt to try and address the situation. That's the whole point...his ethnicity is irrelevant as he is just crap at the job.

And all because Trump retweeted the words of racist barnpot Katie Holmes.

Boris did sweet fa too. His claims of achievements are (ironically) largely fake news.

What right has POTUS got to comment about the internal affairs in another country

Just to be objective would you be as indignant if he critisized Macron about Gillet Jaune

Whay has Khan done to cause the deaths, what has he not done
Then consider the effect of central Government funding cuts
Cuts!!!!! FFS roll out the cuts excuse to cover up yet again.

Sorry but you need to live in London to comment on the good and bad of Sadiq Khan's term as Mayor of London. What he did/didn't do affects only Londoners. What does Trump know? Totally agree with daleks statement of truth. Don't forget about ambulance service too.
Anti Khans might not be aware that it was the Londoners who voted overwhelmingly for him. Please list what Boris achieved as Mayor? We know he lied about the £350m. He was a disaster as Foreign Secretary. And pledging to cut tax bills of higher earners if he wins. Obviously Boris champions appreciate liars and people who are pushing for an even greater divide in the haves and have-nots.

The austerity policies driven by the government are a major factor in escalating crime all over our country. The PM when she was Home Secretary decimated police numbers. I have no idea how good or bad Mr Kahn is as mayor but to only blame him is ill informed and mistaken.

You don’t need to live in London to comment on the mayor, what happens there indirectly has a knock on effect across the country. Sadly knife crime is being seen as increasingly acceptable up and down the country by youths because of what is happening in the capital. This clown is too busy virtue signalling, authorising blimps and protests to insult the leader of our closest ally to address this endemic of mainly young kids being stabbed to death. Whilst not solely responsible for the causes, nor the solution, he is responsible for showing leadership on the issue which he has woefully failed to do. As Trump said, a national disgrace.

......... As Trump said, a national disgrace.

Jump down off the bandwagon MiW....... especially one created by Katie Effing Hopkins and then perpetuated by Donald "stranger to the truth" Trump!

Also, regardless of what Khan may or may not have otherwise achieved, surely, as Mayor of London, to be a "national" disgrace, he's doing quite well.

On another tack, loving the whinging about BBC bias re the Marr show, having only remainers on & asking where was Johnson. (To call the arse "Boris" is too affectionate I've decided).

They kind of miss the point that Hove and Raab were on last week........ and of course that Johnson is too frit to talk publicly in case he (yet again) makes an arse of himself.

Buffoon.

Jump down off the bandwagon MiW....... especially one created by Katie Effing Hopkins and then perpetuated by Donald "stranger to the truth" Trump!

Also, regardless of what Khan may or may not have otherwise achieved, surely, as Mayor of London, to be a "national" disgrace, he's doing quite well.

On another tack, loving the whinging about BBC bias re the Marr show, having only remainers on & asking where was Johnson. (To call the arse "Boris" is too affectionate I've decided).

They kind of miss the point that Hove and Raab were on last week........ and of course that Johnson is too frit to talk publicly in case he (yet again) makes an arse of himself.

Buffoon.

Mooney, jump off the Boris bashing bandwagon ?

Khan is the capitals mayor, he sets the tone for the rest of the county. He’s setting a bad one. And when does Donald need Hopkins to provide a platform for his views.

Re the non appearance of Boris - I understand his reasoning. He’s so far ahead he doesn’t need further support to be elected conservative leader. I don’t agree with it as he should be in the public eye and under public scrutiny at this time, though do understand his strategy. Anyway fear not, when he’s PM you’ll get to see and hear a lot of him ?

Indeed, I think Khan is doing quite well considering the extent of Tory cuts, particularly in the most deprived areas of London.

Certainly no worse or more inept than the racist blonde buffoons on either side of Atlantic, that’s for sure...

I wonder what colour crayons Trump used to compose his latest set of barely literate Tweets? Maybe he should stick to putting South American kids in cages or whatever it is he does these days...

Sorry but you need to live in London to comment on the good and bad of Sadiq Khan's term as Mayor of London. What he did/didn't do affects only Londoners. What does Trump know? Totally agree with daleks statement of truth. Don't forget about ambulance service too.
Anti Khans might not be aware that it was the Londoners who voted overwhelmingly for him. Please list what Boris achieved as Mayor? We know he lied about the £350m. He was a disaster as Foreign Secretary. And pledging to cut tax bills of higher earners if he wins. Obviously Boris champions appreciate liars and people who are pushing for an even greater divide in the haves and have-nots.

What does Trump know? That’s a good question. I genuinely doubt his ability to point to Britain on a map of the world.