Mousa Dembele | Vital Football

Mousa Dembele

D

Departed

This man is a force. He has been playing ridiculously good football the last couple of months.

Drawing the penalty against ars*nal was a highlight that's in this video. He was absolutely dominant in the WBA game.

[youtube=yPHT_LTIpZA]

He frustrated the hell of me when we first got him and for most of the season after, that said I think AVB did him no favours - what a player he's now turned into, the 'concern' is of course that he is now that player that really could sit in any of the top European clubs and be hailed as a 'special' player...

His potential is finally being realised, and thankfully it's with us.

Spursex - 18/1/2017 10:48

Taricco the yid - 17/1/2017 17:20

Some say he is still average lol.

Seriously, some are still saying that?!!

We get the he's not good enough, slows down our play. Same bullshit.

He came in and played very well when he arrived and then it went a bit downhill but under poch he is one of the first on the team sheet in my eyes.

Our Dembele has been an inspiration to watch, his last game was great, saying he was slow and lazy was nuts, he was all over the park often, in defence, attacking (IN THEIR BOX and making a nuisance of himself, great stuff).
I'm a little confused because when it was suggested we bought Mousa Dembele (now a Celtic player also from Fulham) this Mousa was spelt with one 'S' whereas ours has 2 'S's. Now I've read several items where both variants exist.

HOWEVER, I would like us to have both but the one we have is amazing and such a good asset to a team like ours that is rapidly becoming a great force in football. Don't believe the numptys that suggest otherwise.

GO ON MOUSSA LAD, make idiots of them by stuffing Manky City by yourself.

He's an important player i make no bones about that. Has he been Modric or Bale quality during his spell here? Absolutely not but there can be no denying how important he is to the younger players in our squad.

I don't know if anyone noticed but Dembele looked fitter than I've seen him in a couple of years at least on Saturday.

Absolutely. He was really good. Dominated the midfield. Brilliant if he is getting his fitness back . A fit Dembo , Vic And Toby gives us our spine back

Majestic Moussa at his best.....but he was given too much respect, time and space by a poor Everton. If he does it against the big boys in the next few games then great....we will see.

Most underrated player in the team, unfortunately we are seeing less and less of him and his physical condition will only get worse.

Nick Real Deal - 15/1/2018 23:10

Dembele minutes played 1111 no assists no goals.

Sissoko 1350 minutes played 2 assists 2 goals.

What were the results of the games those minutes were in. Individual stats mean SFA where those two are concerned.

A few things I would change with his game is to release the ball quicker and letting the ball do most of the work for him, instead of running with It only to make a 5-metre pass. I also think we are missing a trick by not playing Dembele higher up the pitch. Personally, I’d have him in advance areas instead of throwing himself to the ground, turnover possession Alli. Dembele is blessed with a unique skill set, we should be making full use of his outstanding retention and dribbling ability where it will hurt the opposition most.

Really? You want to compare the contributions of Moose and sissoko?? Do you really?

I'll give you waaaay more credit than that. You should take it back.