Moonay...a straw poll. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Moonay...a straw poll.

Oh, the irony !

No problem whatsoever with your opinion Norm. None.

As for driving long term posters away ........... that's surely on a par with Priti Patel saying that the figure for shoplifting are down !

Most long term posters who only want to talk about football are obviously staying away.

Most long term posters who are happy to talk about other stuff - politics too - still seem to be hanging about. It occasionally get's a little silly, but as we're all adults, we generally work it out between us.

In my opinion, of course.

Fair few posters sticking up for u there Moonay, I'd do the same but not got the said £10 you promised if I bigged u up on here.....my PayPal acc no is 😉😉

Said posters are correct btw

Well he sure posts more on here than any one. Needs a hobby try bird watching. Mr Moon

I happen to find the topics of the current discussions quite interesting John. When the football was on, dependent on how things were going, I sometimes didn't post for days.

If there's a limit on how many posts we're allowed, I must have missed the email. Regardless, I'm sure I'd be able to "fiddle" the numbers .................... just like Matt Hancock and the testing. :whist:

;)

How did we know you would say that. For gods sake give the bloke credit

Haven't you read the posts elsewhere John. I have given him credit. Lots of it. Loads of times. That still doesn't get around the fact that:

1. They didn't "conduct" 100k tests, and
2. The tests weren't on 100k people.

They've done great ................. I just which they wouldn't try and pull the wool over our eyes .............. especially on something like this. It's like they've done a magic trick, but then immediately explained how it was done !

Nope! Not trying to start anything, not being sarcastic either, just giving my opinions, the bloke is driving long term posters away from the forum.
I don’t think you see the irony in either of your posts. Maybe have a drink or play some music. Chill out.

Right...after taking several postal votes the result is as follows......

Yes ( moaning git )...3,532

Fence sitters....voided onto yes.

No.....jack shit

Spoiled papers...14

I duly elect moonay as the forums sitting moaning bar steward.

No.....jack shit

Spoiled papers...14

:party:
:utv:
:punk:
:smoke:

:cheers:

No.....jack shit

Spoiled papers...14

Owd on a minute, I've heard there's been an objection lodged against the validity of the postal votes, the dubious canvassing citing project fear & a big old load of bollocks advertised on the side 192 Hindley to Platt Bridge bus.....this will now see said result being 'in limbo' for next 3 years whilst both sides argue the toss.....pro moaners & anti moaners gearing up for verbals on a new thread soon to be launched 😉

Owd on a minute, I've heard there's been an objection lodged against the validity of the postal votes, the dubious canvassing citing project fear & a big old load of bollocks advertised on the side 192 Hindley to Platt Bridge bus.....this will now see said result being 'in limbo' for next 3 years whilst both sides argue the toss.....pro moaners & anti moaners gearing up for verbals on a new thread soon to be launched 😉

Steady on Jock, Moonay will be calling for a second vote shortly claiming we didn’t understand what we were voting for 😳

No.....jack shit

Spoiled papers...14

Don't take it to heart Moonay 😉 this place would be worse of without you 😁
Also Hindley how come i get thrown off the fence after less than a day when other moaning feckers (see above) have warmed it for ages ? 🤣

Nope! Not trying to start anything, not being sarcastic either, just giving my opinions, the bloke is driving long term posters away from the forum.
Come on norm - vive la difference
Be really boring on here if we all agreed on everything (or come to think about it agreed on anything !)😉

Jock, there's only a bus from Platt Waz....none ever go there.

Special times, means special requirements.... u can see the new timetable at Arriva bus depot Wigan if u have the inkling....u never know u mite see said dodgy bus advertisement proclaiming the big NHS savings 😉

Talking of tests I had mine today with my wife who has been I'll for over 2 weeks now.
We were sent to Manchester Airport and I must sat it was done very efficiently and the whole thing was run like a military operation .
Well done to all involved

I think this is in the Dave Spikey clip in "A bit o' fun", but it's worthwhile replicating here too, given the topicality .............

A bloke driving through Hindley, thought he had a slow puncture, so pulled onto a garage forecourt.

He sees a mechanic, and asks "Ast geet an airline?".

He gets the response "Airline?, we ant even godda buzz station".

:cool: