Moonay...a straw poll. | Vital Football

Moonay...a straw poll.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Now some folk are just born feckin moaners, my wife being a prime example ( and I don't ...mean in bed ), and moonay seems to slot straight in this category....moan about this or that or just for the sake of it....moan, moan feckin moan.

What do others think ?..let's put it to a vote and we all go along with the results of votes don't we :rofl:

My vote would be a yes...he's a moaning owd git.

Interesting hindley. I've absolutely no problem being labelled a moaning fecker ........... but is this some kind of online bullying? I thought you were such a peace loving bloke too ..... wishing no malice on your fellow man.

There's a moaning thread, and thread whinging about the government. Posters know what's in there before they click on 'em.

It's almost like some people want to be offended, just so as they can have a moan!

I may well be a moaning fecker, but I think we both know, I ain't the only one.

;)

Oh ........ my vote's a YES.

It's a massive yes from me. I booked him into the addiction clinic on the boat but had to let him go. Even the reformed smackheads were back on the gear after half an hour with him.

Lost cause I'm afraid.

Yes.

You can't vote moonay..I will be informing the Fear of your gross misconduct.

Your vote is null and void.

I declare Vital Latics Speyk to be a totalitarian state, restricting the right of individuals to their own views and voting opportunities.

I wouldn't mind, but I even voted yes!
:LOL:

(y)

I'm abstaining for fear of upsetting him.
To be fair, he would take the opposite view anyway and moan and argue I was wrong.

Obviously this forum is a partial release for Mr Moon.
Keep going if it keeps you sane, alert and happy.

.... but bloody hell are you one sided politics wise .... for a chap normally so balanced.

Politics wise, I'm actually not. As I've said previously, I have voted Tory in the past. However, those "in charge" were of a different calibre (PM and ministers) than the shower we now have.

I am however, undoubtedly and unashamedly, a moaning fecker.
;)
:cheers:

On the contrary, he isn't a moaner at all, he just contradicts people for the sake of it, that's how he gets his kicks and through his days, and that was before the lock down, sad really.

I used to be guilty of biting to his replies to me, but now most of the time i ignore the puddled get! i've better things to do than argue everyday on here with him.

On the contrary, he isn't a moaner at all, he just contradicts people for the sake of it, that's how he gets his kicks and through his days, and that was before the lock down, sad really.

I used to be guilty of biting to his replies to me, but now most of the time i ignore the puddled get! i've better things to do than argue everyday on here with him.
Sounds like you’re trying to start an argument?
Forgive me if you’re being sarcastic.

Not really necessary to be honest Norm.

Nope! Not trying to start anything, not being sarcastic either, just giving my opinions, the bloke is driving long term posters away from the forum.

Oh, the irony !

No problem whatsoever with your opinion Norm. None.

As for driving long term posters away ........... that's surely on a par with Priti Patel saying that the figure for shoplifting are down !

Most long term posters who only want to talk about football are obviously staying away.

Most long term posters who are happy to talk about other stuff - politics too - still seem to be hanging about. It occasionally get's a little silly, but as we're all adults, we generally work it out between us.

In my opinion, of course.