Moonay...a straw poll. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Moonay...a straw poll.

Talking of tests I had mine today with my wife who has been I'll for over 2 weeks now.
We were sent to Manchester Airport and I must sat it was done very efficiently and the whole thing was run like a military operation .
Well done to all involved
Why Manchester Zakky

That's were the testing station is on staff car park South
We got our results today and thankfully we were negative phew !!!
Just out of interest Zakky was it NHS staff or army running the testing station ?
Mate of mine went to Hereford on Friday and was tested at SAS HQ by army personnel

Just out of interest Zakky was it NHS staff or army running the testing station ?
Mate of mine went to Hereford on Friday and was tested at SAS HQ by army personnel

I used to know a bloke was reckoned he was in the TA version of the SAS ............. Sat'days and Sundays.

It was mixed there were Soldiers doing the tests and ordinary people as well. It was really well organised though, and we got our results by text and email in less than 48hrs. Thanks all for your kind wishes.

It was mixed there were Soldiers doing the tests and ordinary people as well. It was really well organised though, and we got our results by text and email in less than 48hrs. Thanks all for your kind wishes.

Good news pal.

Have you run that by moonay ?
Far too many positive comments there.
Edit ... sorry it must have been organised by Sir Kier

Have you run that by moonay ?
Far too many positive comments there.
Edit ... sorry it must have been organised by Sir Kier

I think you do me a mis-justice there OLFE ........ I've led the cheers on testing .......even though they didn't really hit the target they set themselves.

You're probably right re SKS ................. it all worked well because of his personal intervention .................. QC = Quite Competent.

;)

I think you do me a mis-justice there OLFE ........ I've led the cheers on testing .......even though they didn't really hit the target they set themselves.

You're probably right re SKS ................. it all worked well because of his personal intervention .................. QC = Quite Competent.

;)
Maybe biting here.....? if so landing net at the ready........!

Nothing to do with your pin up knight of the realm that claim is right up there with "It was the sun that won it"
QC = Quisling Cheerleader (for the EU)
I thought about an expletive C but will hold back - for now 😉