Milwall Fan Comments | Vital Football

Milwall Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
F is fuck forest, mong shit heads.

They are beatable at home as the Anoraks proved, we just need to put away our chances.

Fucking forest love fest! Bunch of *****.

Trouble is mate it’s not a working mans game anymore. Listening to the radio on the way in to work this morning and heard em sticking up for the yid coz his brother was getting stick. Apparently no one has the right to abuse players just because they pay an entrance fee. Players are only human blah blah blah.

Load of bollocks game gone soft.

expand...

Spot on mate had enough of all the bollox played by a bunch of fairies!

Someone wants to put their boot in on that lolley shit hair cut mong looking **** before he starts dictating!

He is a strange looking **** alright. Looks like a genetic experiment went wrong in a North Korean fertility clinic. Apparently he'd been playing games with a broken toe. Fingers crossed after tonight it'll be his neck.

Great goal! Fab movement & great finish.

Stunning football! Over the moon for Molumby as hes kept trying to score & Bennet take a bow son.

Now get a 3rd Wall & fucking put these slags to bed.

3. Unfucking beliveable Jeff.

Cracking first half performance so far and some brilliant football being played.

Best result at Forest? 4-0 Win in 1928.

And someone pull that dirty Muslim ***** beard! There’s a few things about him which is why I’d love to knock him the fuck out!

I'm carelessly discarding my cigarette ends at the TV in the hope I set fire to the scraggy faced fuckers beard.

Perfect start. A Grabban season ending injury would be the cherry on the cake, the fucking little ****.

Haha! He’s just one of these wankers you’d just love to smash with an iron hammer!

So much hate from those Forest supporters directed at their team. Silly really.

Grabban is a ****. That beard is so shit. It looks like it's stuck on with cotton wool. I hope he gets put into the fucking stand and breaks his beard.

Sky ***** aint showed our supporters celebrating once.

Even though it was accidental, Fergie booting Lolley in the mouth has made my night. A good old Ulster Kiss.

I'd like to know what Shitbeard Grabban said to Jed when Jed was down after getting the ball smacked into his mush. Something like "Peace be upon you, brother. Inshallah" I assume?

Are Forest really that bad, or did we just make them look Pony? Either way, how the fuck they are fourth in the league is a real Toyah Willcox.

Forest manager totally shell shocked, talking drivel.

This will have the rest of the ***** in the championship running scared. Yes the tree Shaggers aren’t in form but this was an authoritative performance.

How the hell are Forest top 4 after that performance. Easiest win for us all season.

Because we finally have a manager that understands tactics. Forest are excellent if you let them spring a counter attack on you.

Grabban. Haha! Take that you thick fucking silly bearded Muslim ****!

Does he not possess a fucking mirror?

Muslims are not allowed mirrors.

Celebs not donating to a Corona cure, very quiet on the luvvie front.

That ming rat, Lily Allen should jump on the bandwagon, and adopt a few virus carrying migrants. Put your money where your mouth is, you sanctimonious wind bag.

Cheers CP, can imagine you needing a wash after reading some of that. I would say they were a disgrace to the species but I am not quite sure what species that is...

Utter wankers and the fact that these comments are on a vital site and allowed to stand without repercussions is, to some degree, even worse.

Last edited:
Out and out racist *****. Makes losing to them all the more painful.

Okd can i check we have made an official complaint? Some those comments about grabs should be reported to the feds.

Hope covid 19 takes them all.

I haven't reported it - the Millwall site is nothing to do with me, although the selection of comments above are disgraceful.

I'll send an email to those that run Vital, although I really don't have the time to get involved in it myself.

Please let us know their response. It's good to know who you're supporting.

As it's not a site that I'm involved in, I've done all I can by emailing those that run the Vital Network - they may or may not provide an update but will most likely leave this to chap that runs that site.