Milwall Fan Comments | Page 3 | Vital Football

Milwall Fan Comments

Millwall fans living down to their reputation as scum of the earth.

Some of the comments about 'game gone soft' i could identify with but i just dont get the racist shit from them. Its not ignorance anymore in this day and age it has to be a choice they are making. Why would they make such a choice, no idea.

Some of the comments about 'game gone soft' i could identify with but i just dont get the racist shit from them. Its not ignorance anymore in this day and age it has to be a choice they are making. Why would they make such a choice, no idea.

Think you're underestimating exactly how ignorant some people can be

Will the alert button function work as CP has cut and pasted from another site? Or have I misunderstood how it works.

Alerts made are typically investigated by the Forum in which the thread appears, so if you 'alert' this thread, it will be me that picks it up initially and then, the actions taken are reviewed by Mike & JP Fear.

In this scenario - I would have had to pass it on, as the origin of said offensive posts is the issue - which, as Mike stated, is not within my remit.

Hope that clarifies - apologies for not doing so sooner, but day job is pretty demanding currently.

Alerts made are typically investigated by the Forum in which the thread appears, so if you 'alert' this thread, it will be me that picks it up initially and then, the actions taken are reviewed by Mike & JP Fear.

In this scenario - I would have had to pass it on, as the origin of said offensive posts is the issue - which, as Mike stated, is not within my remit.

Hope that clarifies - apologies for not doing so sooner, but day job is pretty demanding currently.
No, it's definitely CP. He should do a couple of weeks "self-isolation" in the cooler.
:ban:

Will the alert button function work as CP has cut and pasted from another site? Or have I misunderstood how it works.
On the individual post itself is preferable (on relevant site), but in the case of such a round up in a thread like this - alerting the round up post gives us the direction to look in and serves as a starting point, if nothing else.

Alerts also come to Vital Central, so in a case like this, we can pick it up directly if necessary.

i think anti religion is fine overall, thats certainly not the same as racism. i dont care where youre from but if you declare faith i think youre a wierdo, no matter what god or fairy you follow ;) That shouldnt be contentious really by the majority of folk..
Then you have folk calling out icms whilst practicing them most days, thats hypocritical which is a sin according to the muschristrindiasmsihkrastalthloc faith