Milwall Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Milwall Fan Comments

A cover up then?

Not at all - but, just pointing out that I've done all that I can, they have said that they will look into the matter.

I don't, haven't & won't go on their site and given that most posters are anonymous - the most that can/could happen is banning.

If any of you want to take the matter further, then that's up to you - sadly, I don't have the time to do that.

I haven't reported it - the Millwall site is nothing to do with me, although the selection of comments above are disgraceful.

I'll send an email to those that run Vital, although I really don't have the time to get involved in it myself.

Thanks for that, just feel it is important we make a stand. If we actually want to kick racism out we need to call it when we see it.

It wasnt bantz, just racist.

Not at all - but, just pointing out that I've done all that I can, they have said that they will look into the matter.

I don't, haven't & won't go on their site and given that most posters are anonymous - the most that can/could happen is banning.

If any of you want to take the matter further, then that's up to you - sadly, I don't have the time to do that.

Would expect a quick response since CP has done all the hard work for them. Fred frozen, racist comments removed, statement from vital making it clear racists are not welcome and will have their posts removed and membership banned.

Dont wanna get all holier than thou because i am far from perfect but fook em, cant be allowed to let people get away with that in the 21st century.

Their whole site is more riddled than trap 2. They do have pinned warnings but pretty much every other Fred has comments that’d probably get you banned on here.

Replying on The Fear's behalf as he's snowed under. OKD forwarded on this thread to us both via email, as he explained - and yes, other sites on the network aren't his responsibility, so he couldn't do more than he did.

All forum members are responsible for their own content (legally and morally), but with cracks of 'cover up' - nothing could be further from the truth. This is why we rely on users to self police, we can't read everything and we need the heads up to investigate. That's how the law requires us to act (as some of you may know from your dealings with me in the past) and we do, when alerted.

Suffice to say, action has been taken by both The Fear and myself today on the posts no one wants to see, nor should accept.

I thank you for giving OKD the heads up here, so he could let us know, but whether this forum or another on the network, the alert button is there to be used folks - it'll give us a quicker heads up than a diligent (and well liked member of Vital) OKD to scan his emails and let us know.

And in other news, I'm a Villa fan and we've been tonked by Leicester....can I now go wallow in self pity please.

utter scumbags, one of my friends is a season ticket holder at Millwall and he is constantly telling me how bad the majority of the fans are.

after reading these, I would like to play them in the play offs....assuming we can actually turn up and play this time

My comment OKD was not at you personally and hope that you realized that.

Will the alert button function work as CP has cut and pasted from another site? Or have I misunderstood how it works.

CP has posted some revolting comments. We should all report him.

No doubt he will call on the tired of defence of "quoting someone else" but we all know what he's like. Disgusting.

CP has posted some revolting comments. We should all report him.

No doubt he will call on the tired of defence of "quoting someone else" but we all know what he's like. Disgusting.
Everyone knows that absolutely everything CP posts is copied and pasted from elsewhere anyway. None is original material and so he bears no responsibility for his vile outpourings :rotfl:

Replying on The Fear's behalf as he's snowed under. OKD forwarded on this thread to us both via email, as he explained - and yes, other sites on the network aren't his responsibility, so he couldn't do more than he did.

All forum members are responsible for their own content (legally and morally), but with cracks of 'cover up' - nothing could be further from the truth. This is why we rely on users to self police, we can't read everything and we need the heads up to investigate. That's how the law requires us to act (as some of you may know from your dealings with me in the past) and we do, when alerted.

Suffice to say, action has been taken by both The Fear and myself today on the posts no one wants to see, nor should accept.

I thank you for giving OKD the heads up here, so he could let us know, but whether this forum or another on the network, the alert button is there to be used folks - it'll give us a quicker heads up than a diligent (and well liked member of Vital) OKD to scan his emails and let us know.

And in other news, I'm a Villa fan and we've been tonked by Leicester....can I now go wallow in self pity please.

Acknowledged with thanks. Its important to see the right actions were taken.