Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off | Page 2 | Vital Football

Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off

It's almost irrelevant who is in charge for this, it's as close to a free hit as we are going to get this season. The big problem would be if KMac was still in charge in two weeks' time :eek!:

All things considered, we'll do well to get a point out of this. But weirdly, I have a sneaky feeling we will win it.

He'll play it safe with the team, I would have thought, nothing too dramatic.

Nyland

Elmo / Tuanzebe / Jedinak / Hutton (c)

Whelan (maybe captain)

Bolasie / McGinn / Adomah

Grealish

Kodjia

Not the team I would pick, but I reckon MacDonald will go with players he knows and trusts from around the club.

Millwall 1-2 Aston Villa :utv:

I thought Jedinak was injured?

So if Jedi is still out its either Axel and Bedeau at CB, or maybe Axel and Bree! Millwall will be pumping balls into the box all game

The only certainty about tomorrow is that Super Jack will get kicked all over the pitch.

All he has to do is stand in their penalty area and we will get 8 penalties , which will all be missed by Whelan.

It's such a shame the new man isn't lined up already.

Nothing better than a new manager in the stands, coming down to the dressing room at half time to turn a match on its head... ala Tim Sherwood.

So if Jedi is still out its either Axel and Bedeau at CB, or maybe Axel and Bree! Millwall will be pumping balls into the box all game

No centre backs . Shambles.

You cannot simply expect to win games at any level , let alone the championship, if you cannot even put out a natural centre back. Regardless of your attacking threat.

No way will we get anything from tomorrow.

Bruce's legacy will live on until January.

No centre backs . Shambles.

You cannot simply expect to win games at any level , let alone the championship, if you cannot even put out a natural centre back. Regardless of your attacking threat.

No way will we get anything from tomorrow.

Bruce's legacy will live on until January.

I think his legacy will live on beyond January Melon.
We need at least one centreback, preferably two, as well as a leftback in January.
Then giving them a bit of time to settle in, we're probably looking at the middle of March before we will begin having a settled back-line.
It will all depend on the new manager and DoF as to who we get of course but, thats a different discussion we will undoubtedly be having nearer January.

Free hit for KMac - easy.

We have got centre backs, all be it with very little experience.

Nyland

Hutton, Zebedee, Bedeau, Bree

Hourihane, Bjarnason, McGinn, Bolassie

Grealish,

Abraham

High press, all out attack, work themselves into the ground, with Kodja, El Ghazi and Albert coming on for whoever runs out of steam first. Villa win 1-3 . Job done.

Easy this management lark.:Fingers::utv:

There or thereabouts Kev, there or thereabouts. Not a (cabbage) patch on the previous managers analysis. Where are the green shoots of recovery?

Probably a loss, I remember when we lost 6-0 with Kevin macdonald in charge. I thought he left the club so I was a bit surprised when he was announced. Anyway, I said after the last game we should sack Bruce and this match would be a free hit for the caretaker so let’s see what happens

:toot:Off topic....just seen on my facebook that off the back of his book Peter Withe has been approached to have film about him made......should be interesting...:wahey::wahey::bow::bow:

No centre backs and an iffy goalkeeper. Any half decent team would give us tatering tomorrow. Our only chance is to go full bollocks for 90 minutes and hope to score at least 2 goals.