Middlesbrough (away) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Middlesbrough (away)

It looks like a long hard season ahead. Boro look mid table at best and have misplaced countless passes. Whenever they do get any possession in the final third it looks like they’ll score though. We just look clueless all over the park and there seems to be no understanding between any of them. Lowe looks a threat and seems our best chance of scoring. For all his good work winning headers and battling away, is Moore actually a goal threat for us? I know it’s early but I don’t think the way we’re playing is going to help him, ‘just lump it to the big lad’. Get forward and cross it from good positions, like they did for the first goal.

Center half needed to be sorted out at the end of last season and it wasnt only one person to blame and that is Cook

There are some things to admire about Jones but given the seeming ineptitude of all our centre halves to defend crosses in to our box, I doubt a 5’ 10” keeper making a key difference.
As on Saturday Marshall has pulled off at least one cracking save....but we are virtually certain to concede from crosses into our box.....whilst most of our crosses bounce off the first defender in line with them.

Robinson needs to come off. He’s fucking clueless going forward despite having all that pace.

Boro as well are an absolutely appalling side with a very good striker assombalonga. Clayton also good rest are average players

I’ll have a drink of whatever this commentator is on. He’s not a clue what’s going on.