Micah Richards | Page 8 | Vital Football

Micah Richards

Micah is a fucking fat useless dollop, sat grinning on a couch spouting bollicks about a game he barely played.

Every time he opens his gormless mouth to issue forth some ‘wisdom’ I just think what the actual fuck would you know about it Micah.

Even in the very few appearances he made for anyone he was a clueless shit and clumsy to go with it. Useless fucking lump.
reading that i was muttering ‘damn’ at each sentence, succintly put. describes how i feel about him perfectly.

Yup. The warning signs were there before we signed him. The fact that our only rivals for his signature were Sunderland says it all really.

A 19 year old powerhouse for Man City - but nothing since and we rocked with a massive 5 year contract. Ridiculous. Got what we deserved.
I'm sure he said in an interview that he knew he was finished prior to signing for us and was really there to cash out and take us for a ride. Obviously we were so poorly managed that we were stupid enough to take him on but for all of his 'likable' class clown act on TV I just cannot respect this guy.

I don't get how the card was given or held up in all honesty. He didn't move from the penalty spot. He didn't go up to the crowd and get in their faces. The truth is that Lukaku "incited" the crowd by being a black guy that scored against them. It's pathetic. As are the fans getting outraged. It's OK to basically say "this guy is less of a human than me" but if they get shushed then it's an outrage.

Have to give it to CBS their coverage has been fantastic in general and amazingly it’s with some of the same people who from other networks. I tho I they just let them speak their minds a bit more.