Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Still we can use him to train the youth.
At that level tactics don't play a significant role.

Or send him to Klopp or Guardiola for his practical formation in order to learn and understand modern football.

Yes I read your whole post and I have suggested that people should at least look at Graham Potter, currently Brighton’s manager and read his CV on Wikipedia...he has a winning pedigree albeit in the Swedish league where he took a small club up through 4 divisions, won their cup and made it through the Europa qualifiers to the group stages, along the way beating Galatasary and Arsenal at the Emirates...I watched his team against Newcastle and they played very well...quick passing in possession and good attacking moves...he also has a Masters in Leadership and Emotional Intelligence...definitely one for the future..

Nice research HK. He does sound like the type we need, and what better time than now, before the damage to the moral at Tottenham and our declining position increases, as will the value of Graham Potter.

Given the fragility of our players' mental state, Potter sounds like a brilliant fit.

I can't get my head around those so called fans who chant "in Poch we trust"

Trust what? Trust he'll take us to the 2nd Division?

Seriously, this clown has to and needs to go today, and take Eriksen with him. We would see huge improvements without a manager immediately. Yes Moura missed a pen...but a large portion of the blame has to go to Poch for not allowing the momentum of his good form to boost his confidence.

Having Eriksen anywhere near the Club is grounds for Poch's termination, given the toxic vibe the little prick exudes, let alone give him game time.

We all know Eriksen can't kick a ball so why was he allowed to take a pen? Who in their right mind would even consider buying Eriksen?
I don't give a toss what good he has done many games ago. His character is what matters, and it stinks.

I think Poch is rapidly reaching the same level of saleability as Eriksen, Verts, Toby etc...if he can’t produce a string of convincing wins in the League starting next weekend I don’t think anyone will come knocking on his door...I saw a headline promising signings in January...who does he think would want to join this current mess unless by that time we are in unbeatable form...but of course to achieve that is the same as asking turkeys to vote for Christmas...

He just better hope that ND, Loco and Session can breathe life into the carcass that our squad has become.

I can't get my head around those so called fans who chant "in Poch we trust"

Trust what? Trust he'll take us to the 2nd Division?

Seriously, this clown has to and needs to go today, and take Eriksen with him. We would see huge improvements without a manager immediately. Yes Moura missed a pen...but a large portion of the blame has to go to Poch for not allowing the momentum of his good form to boost his confidence.

Having Eriksen anywhere near the Club is grounds for Poch's termination, given the toxic vibe the little prick exudes, let alone give him game time.

We all know Eriksen can't kick a ball so why was he allowed to take a pen? Who in their right mind would even consider buying Eriksen?
I don't give a toss what good he has done many games ago. His character is what matters, and it stinks.
I believe the only reason Eriksen continuous to be used is because Levy and Co don't want his commercial value to be dropped as long as there is the slightest chance to be sold.
For Levy and Co financial success has priority over glory on the field.
That means that they are the biggest problem at Spurs concerning winning titles and trophies.

Logically, it should now be about the next 2 international breaks and the January window. In one scenario, Levy should be ready to make a change after we have played 3 more games and most of the players are away with their countries. If not then, when the November international cycle comes along is the next scenario. That's if we don't break this cycle and play to our potential.

Logic won't come into it though, because Levy still thinks he can get compensation for Poch from another club in crisis. So unless we go into free fall (could now easily happen) then Poch is probably around until the end of the season minimally with a chance of a manager merry go round in Jan.

I also hope Levy is appreciating his part in the circus that Spurs have become in 2019. If he goes looking for root causes, it would be arrogant of him to lay all of the blame at the manager's door. His mis-management of the football side of the club has been clearly visible to all of us. It's a shame we can't sack the chairman and get one in that finds a better balance and most importantly understands football.

I'm also expecting Kane to look after number 1 at the end of the season. Who can blame him?

I believe the only reason Eriksen continuous to be used is because Levy and Co don't want his commercial value to be dropped as long as there is the slightest chance to be sold.
For Levy and Co financial success has priority over glory on the field.
That means that they are the biggest problem at Spurs concerning winning titles and trophies.

His commercial value is already zero - so your belief is wrong.

Last edited:
I completely missed the game last night.
Quite glad I did. I said I would give the man until January to sort out our problems (of which it is evident there are many) and I will stick by that.
If he continues to play those who want to leave he is going to lose my support sooner though. Its obvious to all that its not possible to have passengers in training or on the pitch in this day and age. They need to sit on the bench and we need to suck up the results.
I just hope what is poisoning the club doesn't spread to the youngsters, new recruits and good eggs (of which I am sure there are some Poch included).
It would also be nice to see some of the players who want to stay come out in support of the manger and take some responsibility for the predicament we find ourselves in.
Its at time like this we need to show character - both players and fans. Its not a disaster just yet (not far off I grant you).
I do think that our best chance of any silverware this season has been left on the A12 - which is unforgivable from the shit shower that turned up last night.

His commercial value is already zero - so your belief is wrong.
His late performances were ridiculous but he is still a player with some capacity when he wants to play football.
If you are right about him, he will go to a lesser club.
If I am right, he will join a club that has a better reputation and better prospects than Spurs.
In a short period of time we will know who is right and who is wrong!

His late performances were ridiculous but he is still a player with some capacity when he wants to play football.
If you are right about him, he will go to a lesser club.
If I am right, he will join a club that has a better reputation and better prospects than Spurs.
In a short period of time we will know who is right and who is wrong!

proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

I've said it before and I will say it again. If we had a decent DOF in place many of the problems that Poch is having to deal with might not be there. It's a shame that we took a chance on keeping players who were wanting to leave who have now downed tools. I would love a Hoddle/Graham Roberts combo. Glenn to tell the egos they arent half as good as they think they are and Graham to kick them out the door.