Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
I've said it before and I will say it again. If we had a decent DOF in place many of the problems that Poch is having to deal with might not be there. It's a shame that we took a chance on keeping players who were wanting to leave who have now downed tools. I would love a Hoddle/Graham Roberts combo. Glenn to tell the egos they arent half as good as they think they are and Graham to kick them out the door.
I'd like our next manager to be JK Simmons out of Whiplash. Love to see him tell Delle Alli. "Are you dragging or are you rushing?"

I would like to see Pochettino succeed. In any long term relationship, there are tough periods and this is one of them. I see more wrong with what Pochettino is dealing with than Pochettino himself.

He hasn't acted in a stellar fashion but then he rarely gets the benefit of the doubt from the media and other corners due to the fact that he hasn't won anything.

So, do we stick with him? Or do we go with another manager that no one can agree on and go through the reset with an unknown? I'd rather watch Pochettino become a lifer at Spurs because he earned it through success.

I would like to see Pochettino succeed. In any long term relationship, there are tough periods and this is one of them. I see more wrong with what Pochettino is dealing with than Pochettino himself.

He hasn't acted in a stellar fashion but then he rarely gets the benefit of the doubt from the media and other corners due to the fact that he hasn't won anything.

So, do we stick with him? Or do we go with another manager that no one can agree on and go through the reset with an unknown? I'd rather watch Pochettino become a lifer at Spurs because he earned it through success.
He has been a media darling here for some years. Only recently has any criticism of him really started within the press. And not before time.
He has made some mistakes based on his assumptions that everyone will always buy into his methods and ethics. Lets hope he has learned some valuable lessons and brings success as I think he is fundamentally an honest decent guy who also happens to be a great coach. I think he needs support though. We are too big an operation these days for it to All fall on his shoulders.

I think he's earned the right to turn things around, when you think how far he has bought the club, with virtually zero net spend on player transfers in the first five years. Took him 3 years to make us title challengers, so now he has a proper budget, lets see what he can deliver.

If there is a minor long in the tooth player revolt Poch deserves time to fix it. He also deserves time to integrate the new players signed in the summer. He deserves time to sign more in January and the following summer until he has what he wants. He deserves to see the benefit of the austerity imposed on him by Levy, to see the fruits of the revenue the stadium brings in. He has earnt this time by getting us top 4 and taking us into Europe so many times.

If there is a minor long in the tooth player revolt Poch deserves time to fix it. He also deserves time to integrate the new players signed in the summer. He deserves time to sign more in January and the following summer until he has what he wants. He deserves to see the benefit of the austerity imposed on him by Levy, to see the fruits of the revenue the stadium brings in. He has earnt this time by getting us top 4 and taking us into Europe so many times.

Probably one of the most sensible posts we have seen on the matter for some time. Obviously I will deny I ever wrote this if we are mid table at Christmas. LOL.

I believe the only reason Eriksen continuous to be used is because Levy and Co don't want his commercial value to be dropped as long as there is the slightest chance to be sold.
For Levy and Co financial success has priority over glory on the field.
That means that they are the biggest problem at Spurs concerning winning titles and trophies.

IoanX...the problem is that when Eriksen is used, he looks rubbish and plays rubbish. He's doing more harm to his value than good. Better off keeping him away from the club, with potential buyers simply having to rely on their memory of how good he was in a former life. Besides, Eriksen himself is doing so much damage to the club just by being on the bench, let alone on the field.

The only issue of wanting MP gone...is who the hell would replace him and is that person a step backward.

Mourinho and Allegri happen to be available. Levy will be tempted. 2 greats and I bet Levy could have his pick.
Rodgers I think is the bookies favorite for the job. Been in leics a short time and has a good squad. Not sure what his family situation is but he may want to stay put.

Mourinho and Allegri happen to be available. Levy will be tempted. 2 greats and I bet Levy could have his pick.
Rodgers I think is the bookies favorite for the job. Been in leics a short time and has a good squad. Not sure what his family situation is but he may want to stay put.
No way, not in a million years that Levy will compensate Poch to walk...unless there is a clause.

Prolly not a manager in the world that I wouldn't disagree with his selections and match decisions, maybe some a bit less, likely most a bit more.

Poch has shown some ability, and if we ever do master this playing style he's designed, the football should be great.

But then there's the thing about how Vert went from arguably our best player of last season, to showing up with a black eye, to being frozen out & on the verge of sold, to back starting but not not good enough.

Things like this are the troubling bits for me.

Poch is still a young guy, and this has really become a top job under his watch, has a ton to learn but alot of people think he's doing just that. I remain a fan, but my level of skepticism grows as this group fails to gel and take care of business on the field. I think we bought some fantastic players and, even if he's the one solely responsible for NOT buying anyone forever, I think his future hangs on them coming good and making this a truly improved team by the end of the season.

I think we've got some biz lined up for the Winter window, and I'm not sure there's any benefit to mid-season changes. Best to see the season out and figure it out then.

He does need to make some decisions, and turn this back around. If he's gonna go down, better to show some balls and run the team, instead of being known as the guy that failed 'cause he got run over.

Entertaining stuff!

Allegri heavily linked this morning with rumours that Poch may walk.

Even though good possibility of being rubbish when the results/perfomances and unrest like this happen there's always going to be these rumours even if it's just to unsettle everyone even more.

Beginning of the end for Poch though I'm certain of it.

I don't see how Poch has earned the right for more time. He has had 5 seasons and is into his 6th. Making us weaker in the process.

2nd highest paid manager in the league.

Zero trophies. Flirts with clubs every week yet some of you still lick his ass.

He ain't taking us anywhere why some of you still think he will is psychotic thinking.

Its like your misses thinking she is a worldie and flirting with loads of men online whilst you still hang on to hope she will change.

No way, not in a million years that Levy will compensate Poch to walk...unless there is a clause.

That was the first thought that appeared in my head too. having put Poch on a pedestal with pay rises and contract renewal - one of the highest paid manager in PL? His severance will equate to 2 x Danny Rose sales! Seeing the new stadium half full may change Levy's mind tho. He's already gonna miss the revenues from the Carabao cup.

That was the first thought that appeared in my head too. having put Poch on a pedestal with pay rises and contract renewal - one of the highest paid manager in PL? His severance will equate to 2 x Danny Rose sales! Seeing the new stadium half full may change Levy's mind tho. He's already gonna miss the revenues from the Carabao cup.
I see there are tickets on general sale for Southampton. Empty seats in the new stadium this early on is not a good sign. It's not as though even the cheapest seats are what you call cheap.

His late performances were ridiculous but he is still a player with some capacity when he wants to play football.
If you are right about him, he will go to a lesser club.
If I am right, he will join a club that has a better reputation and better prospects than Spurs.
In a short period of time we will know who is right and who is wrong!

You're an utter idiot; just read and think about what you write - before writing it.