Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Looks like he was asked directly and he said "maybe some year". Cue spurs fans meltdown.

Hardly said he wants out now.

Klopp in his speech said only reason he won the award over Poch was because they won the final, said what a great job he and Pep have done. Fair play.

With all due respect HK, the Hoddle part of my post was the most insignificant part. A bridge if you like, to get my point across.

Decent coaches/managers are not as scarce as many like to think. If we get the right person who knows how to motivate, counsel and manage, then he can surround himself with good technical advisers. IPoch is continually being found lacking in so many areas that I just can't believe what I'm seeing. I totally respect Levy and his achievements but slowly losing that respect when I see what is being allowed under his watch.
Yes I read your whole post and I have suggested that people should at least look at Graham Potter, currently Brighton’s manager and read his CV on Wikipedia...he has a winning pedigree albeit in the Swedish league where he took a small club up through 4 divisions, won their cup and made it through the Europa qualifiers to the group stages, along the way beating Galatasary and Arsenal at the Emirates...I watched his team against Newcastle and they played very well...quick passing in possession and good attacking moves...he also has a Masters in Leadership and Emotional Intelligence...definitely one for the future..

I said he went there way too soon and as X suggested we should have been the step. We really need to sell this idea to the Depay DeJong's and Deligts Malcom's. Spurs first then the big two.

But then they look at C Eriksen.... Not workin out so great for him at the moment.

Every one of them were a hair away from wearing Lillywhites. Two of 'em chose wrong, we'll see about the others soon I expect. Ndomb, GLC, & RSess are those guys now, so something's better.

Building the "team" part is always the mystery. Some groups are quick, some just never get there. Always takes time. Plus or minus, good or bad, I always like watching it.

Muttley, that is exactly how the management of our team should be happening. If it is not, then I would be very surprised and would Poch to explain why this is not the process.

If it is not, then it explains why we've won nothing under his stewardship.

My best mates son plays professional basketball and this is exactly what they do after every game. On a one on one situation, each move is analyzed and dissected.
Surely we do this at Spurs? Surely.

As I said before; we do. I know our performance analysts and their prep for these sessions is highly intensive and meticulous.

Levy and Lewis never didn't tasked him to deliver trophies, only to get top 4 by the time they moved to the new stadium. Judge him now that the playing field is now more level.

I know what the owners said and that is a massive reason why we won't win anything under them. Pathetic mentality. Stems from the top.

I will judge him over his whole tenure here.

He has had the team to win a title and CL and he blew it.

We won't ever get a better first 11 than that 16/17 season. If you can't win anything with that 18 man squad you won't ever deliver.

The players have had enough of his philosophy. It doesn't deliver why would they listen to him?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if those intent on being elsewhere actually bother taking anything in; it's just another reason why we need to purge them asap.

It's even worse for those who do want to take it in, it's like having the naughty boys in class fcuking it up for everyone, because they can.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if those intent on being elsewhere actually bother taking anything in; it's just another reason why we need to purge them asap.

It's even worse for those who do want to take it in, it's like having the naughty boys in class fcuking it up for everyone, because they can.
Exactly

As a Spurs fan, I'm becoming really, really tired of constantly having a player or coach flirting with leaving. For Poch to once again even entertain the Real Madrid question, it does make you think "Ok, enough is enough!" The difference between Poch from 4 years ago and the Poch we have now is simple. Two different answers to that same 'will you manage Real' question.

4 years ago: I am 100% committed to Tottenham and in trying to make Tottenham one of the best teams in Europe.

Now: One day.

If you look at the form of the team 4 years ago compared to now, it says everything. Is Poch the only one to blame? Of course he isn't. All I know is I am not looking forward to watching us at the moment and it reminds me of how toxic everything went when Sherwood was here. The only way Poch is going to be able to save this current squad is if he make some very difficult and brave choices...

* Stop picking Eriksen. He wants to leave and his form is dreadful.
* Play the likes of Tanganga, Skipp and Parrott. They are young, hungry and ready.
* Go back to doing the simple things better... set-pieces, organisation, passing, shooting. We are so inconsistent and our set-pieces at both ends of the pitch are appalling.
* Be brave enough to NOT play Kane. If we're honest, he has lost his edge and perhaps he needs time to assess this. Son and Lucas are big enough goal threats to cope.

As a Spurs fan, I'm becoming really, really tired of constantly having a player or coach flirting with leaving. For Poch to once again even entertain the Real Madrid question, it does make you think "Ok, enough is enough!" The difference between Poch from 4 years ago and the Poch we have now is simple. Two different answers to that same 'will you manage Real' question.

4 years ago: I am 100% committed to Tottenham and in trying to make Tottenham one of the best teams in Europe.

Now: One day.

If you look at the form of the team 4 years ago compared to now, it says everything. Is Poch the only one to blame? Of course he isn't. All I know is I am not looking forward to watching us at the moment and it reminds me of how toxic everything went when Sherwood was here. The only way Poch is going to be able to save this current squad is if he make some very difficult and brave choices...

* Stop picking Eriksen. He wants to leave and his form is dreadful.
* Play the likes of Tanganga, Skipp and Parrott. They are young, hungry and ready.
* Go back to doing the simple things better... set-pieces, organisation, passing, shooting. We are so inconsistent and our set-pieces at both ends of the pitch are appalling.
* Be brave enough to NOT play Kane. If we're honest, he has lost his edge and perhaps he needs time to assess this. Son and Lucas are big enough goal threats to cope.

I agree with a lot of this but I really enjoyed the Leicester game, other than losing of course.

I agree with a lot of this but I really enjoyed the Leicester game, other than losing of course.

Ah see, I understand why somebody would enjoy it. It was an exciting game of football. From my point of view though I thought it was all too predictable. I knew the minute our goals was disallowed we would mentally crumble and before that moment it was still too easy for Leicester to get chances. I'm fed up with how easy it is to score against us and how inevitable our lack of focus is.

Ah see, I understand why somebody would enjoy it. It was an exciting game of football. From my point of view though I thought it was all too predictable. I knew the minute our goals was disallowed we would mentally crumble and before that moment it was still too easy for Leicester to get chances. I'm fed up with how easy it is to score against us and how inevitable our lack of focus is.

So is Vert , he said as much. If we look at the potential wanting away players , who should Poch play instead ?

Aurier...KWP , Rose.....Davies and Sess, Wanyama....anyone he is that bad, Toby.....Sanchez, Eriksen.....Lo Celso and Parrott. I think Poch should set a deadline for signing new contracts, then if not signed, stop playing them and look to the future , to those that will give their all.

I know what the owners said and that is a massive reason why we won't win anything under them. Pathetic mentality. Stems from the top.

I will judge him over his whole tenure here.

He has had the team to win a title and CL and he blew it.

We won't ever get a better first 11 than that 16/17 season. If you can't win anything with that 18 man squad you won't ever deliver.
Fair enough, but he achieved this with virtually zero net spend. Now that he has a proper budget, is the time to judge him.

I agree with everything you say. Play Tanganga along side Alderweireld, drop Eriksen and Jan and Kane. Play Deir confront the back for get back on the training ground.

We didn't mentally crumble though we played quite well immediately after that.

Who'd be a manager?!! Barca's and Real Madrid's are being ripped to shreds in Spain;
Do ALL managers use the same handbook?!!

I would. I'd try my hardest (as they all do) and take the payout if and when the Club believes I'm not what they need.

Sure it would be stressful, but most positions of authority requiring high achievement are....the difference is in football, you get paid for the sleepless nights and knives in your back.