Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Poch has a meeting with Levy today which he made a point of mentioning at his last press conference. I wonder what they will talk about ?

Well he is saying the players are not following his plan, they are not working hard enough, not showing the aggression needed. The same evidence that has been there for a long time.

He can't stay. Madness to think keeping him is the right thing to do.

He will though because the club has a losers mentality like most of it's fans.

What do we think his plan was ? Is he talking about our defence. We were getting hurt down the flanks so does he mean support of the FBs?

I didn't read any specifics from Poch but aggression and anticipation were words used. That means players not putting in enough effort and thought.

So which players were culpable of those ?

I didn't read any specifics from Poch but aggression and anticipation were words used. That means players not putting in enough effort and thought.

So which players were culpable of those ?

I saw little effort from anyone last night

Kane maybe escapes that.

Well he is saying the players are not following his plan, they are not working hard enough, not showing the aggression needed. The same evidence that has been there for a long time.

He can't stay. Madness to think keeping him is the right thing to do.

He will though because the club has a losers mentality like most of it's fans.

Placing the entire blame on Poch is silly; if 6/7 players come back from the WC and literally derail the squad/team/club isn't the fault of one man.

Slagging off our supporters is even sillier - some are just more realistic and have a better grasp of the context than others.

Placing the entire blame on Poch is silly; if 6/7 players come back from the WC and literally derail the squad/team/club isn't the fault of one man.

Slagging off our supporters is even sillier - some are just more realistic and have a better grasp of the context than others.

It's my opinion and I stand by it.

Pretending he isn't a big reason we have declined is also silly. Fans who won't admit he makes mistakes and has taken the club backwards is also silly.

I see thousands of fans go on about him like he is a messiah. No evidence of this. I see a manager that has taken the club as far as he can, who has been carried by some very good players over the years.

The way he acted last season he should have been sacked he was a disgrace. He has dodged a bullet and a lot of fans have let him get away with it.

6th season in charge his squad his team. He has no excuses.

I also didn't put the entire blame on him. We all know the other guy but he ain't going anywhere is he.

I can't help but feel that Poch started a rot in our club last season with his ridiculous statements and flirting with other clubs. The "if a player isnt 100% committed to the project, he wont play" line caused the big shift in attitude within our team in the first few seasons and it worked! Then he undermined it himself. Can you come back from that?

It's my opinion and I stand by it.

Pretending he isn't a big reason we have declined is also silly. Fans who won't admit he makes mistakes and has taken the club backwards is also silly.

I see thousands of fans go on about him like he is a messiah. No evidence of this. I see a manager that has taken the club as far as he can, who has been carried by some very good players over the years.

The way he acted last season he should have been sacked he was a disgrace. He has dodged a bullet and a lot of fans have let him get away with it.

6th season in charge his squad his team. He has no excuses.

I also didn't put the entire blame on him. We all know the other guy but he ain't going anywhere is he.
Up till now, Poch has been a miracle worker (if not the messiah) in Levy's eyes. Now Levy wants trophies and titles, so he's probably got at least a couple of seasons to prove himself.

Up till now, Poch has been a miracle worker (if not the messiah) in Levy's eyes. Now Levy wants trophies and titles, so he's probably got at least a couple of seasons to prove himself.

We are at present worse off than last season , we didn't replace a striker or RB , all our new signings are injured or unfit. I can't see how winning things is a realistic expectation.