Match thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match thread

I went 2-0 Gills and would've been most disappointed to see the 3rd goal go in, if I had seen it. I was having my lunch though, so missed it. Plastic, I know

Would be nice at halftime to have some highlights, as well as the stats pages. I do like the stats, both both would be good.

Would be nice at halftime to have some highlights, as well as the stats pages. I do like the stats, both both would be good.

If you remember roughly the minute that things happened, you can go back through the timeline yourself, bit of a pain though, admittedly.

Can we play in red all the time?

Can one of our sato's look at the recent return rate to see what happens when we play in red?

However, whatever the answer we are BLUE!

Coaching staff doing a very good job from the sideline. SE and PR might need a couple of Strepsils with their cuppas after that 45 minutes of verbal assault!

I've paid for the ST so I'm sticking with home games but seriously thinking about the aways. My "attendance" seems to be worth several goals to the opposition. Akinde on a hat trick!

We appear to be having a competition with Liverpool, who can hit the most goals. They're up to 6 now, but only have 10 mins left.

Another one for the stato's: when did we last win an away game by 4 clear goals? Assuming it stays like this of course