Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City

So unlucky for Dylan Duffy as his shot hit the inside of the post and spun across the face of the goal. For all of the recent training sessions there is little indication that the team can string more than a couple of passes together before we turn the ball over to our opponents. Still at 1-0 we are in this game and we have had two decent shots on target so far. Come on the Imps.

I wasn’t expecting much change and so I’m not disappointed. Yes it may take time but if we continue to lose games we rapidly run out of time.

Looks like more square pegs in round holes.

I was a bit concerned when MS gave the indication that with days off he only had a good three or four days working with the team since the last game 13 days ago.

I would have had them in just about every day if I wanted to change the tactical style.

That first half was a bit of a mess, but it’s only 45 minutes. Hopefully he can point out to them at half time what they are not doing that he wants them to do.

Men against boys at the moment, we are winning nothing in midfield just keeps coming back at us. Is skubs a tactical genius? We are about to find out

Getting really concerned about Skubala already now. In all his interviews he talks about not wanting to change much at the moment. We're heading for 5 losses in a row at the moment with no wins in our last 8. We've had 2 weeks off and he's said we've only had '3 or 4 days training ' in that time, with the rest of the time made up with opposition work and giving the players time off. What a waste of time, considering they still can't be bothered to move off the ball. How Luton judged us to be a good choice to look after a striker I've got no idea.

Need to get somebody in midfield who can put their foot on the ball and create chances for others.
That is the problem - we have no creativity in midfield. I wonder whether Sheffield Wednesday would allow Barrybannan to join us on loan?

Getting really concerned about Skubala already now. In all his interviews he talks about not wanting to change much at the moment. We're heading for 5 losses in a row at the moment with no wins in our last 8. We've had 2 weeks off and he's said we've only had '3 or 4 days training ' in that time, with the rest of the time made up with opposition work and giving the players time off. What a waste of time, considering they still can't be bothered to move off the ball. How Luton judged us to be a good choice to look after a striker I've got no idea.
Exactly…this.