Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham? | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham?

We've been better second half.

Bong doesn't seem to so anything right though. Seems to be better at quashing our own cha ces than theirs

While we still look clueless in the final third, happy to see us having a go at them at least.

As long as we look competitive I might actually calm down. 2nd half v Luton and 1st half today just dreadful.

I thought you were on the wind up for a minute there, my bad sorry. I've been getting increasingly frustrated with watching games play out as a foregone conclusion with no reaction from Hughton.

Not sure the left will be sufficiently sured up but just happy to see him trying something. If we snatch a point I will do cartwheels.
Fair play, we have improved since these subs.

I thought the ones he made against Luton destroyed the game for us.

Why no yellow for Hughes or second yellow for Pedro? Watford seem to get away with a lot against us.

same story tho, people say wevr improved a few times when we have gone behind when in reality its just the emphasis is off the side winning. If we continually equalise and go onto win games then fair enough but otherwise its famiiarity has brought contempt in my eyes

Fuck me only just taken bong off, and left Murray on whose been blowing out of his arse most of the game.