Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham? | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham?

In two games time we will be back to how it was in December. You just need to score a goal against us and 90% job done.
Only shot on target was on the 88th minute...goal ruled for offside.
If I was Taylor, I would faint an injury in training and see the season off, same as what Grabban is doing. Murray is a player to be brought in the last 20 minutes and not to play him the 90 minutes.
We cannot say that we are building fir next year as more than half of the players that we are playing will not be here come July.
Might as well let Mighten get some game time instead of that joker that spends most if his time opening his hands and moaning.
Pish...

Well Sambz got megged after Bong was rock solid as usual and that was that, game over.

Murray needs a rest or a different formation around him. Let's take a minute to remember our fallen heroes, Grabz, Sow and McKenna. Always there for us in our time of need.

When he scores it's not usually offside.

He scored two against Wycombe in a vital win.

When will this forum forgive him for a couple of misses against Luton?

People on where wank over Ameobi but he cost us a game against Swansea because he couldnt be arsed to head it and 9/10 of his shots wouldn't even damage a flower bed

They all make mistakes.
He's played a lot of minutes and he's only done it against rock bottom Wycombe, he's had another 90 and done absolutely nothing not sure he even forced a corner. His energy levels are very low which isn't his fault because he's 37 and shouldn't be playing this many minutes, he should be playing the last 20 to try and have an impact. Taylor should be starting and Murray to come on for him, I can't see why you'd keep Murray on and take Krov off when Murray was hardly able to jog is it purely he likes the guy?

Signs of Lolley regaining a bit of form/confidence.

Cafu unlucky with the shot deflected just off target.

Forest had a good spell of pressure, but final ball over 90 minutes still pretty dreadful.

Weve had a season with Kranky getting the defence solid and making us tough to beat but not scoring enough goals, followed by a year under Sabri sorting out the defence and making us tough to beat but not scoring enough goals and now a season under CH making us solid defensively and tough to beat but not scoring enough goals.

He's played a lot of minutes and he's only done it acrraysgainst rock bottom Wycombe, he's had another 90 and done absolutely nothing not sure he even forced a corner. His energy levels are very low which isn't his fault because he's 37 and shouldn't be playing this many minutes, he should be playing the last 20 to try and have an impact. Taylor should be starting and Murray to come on for him, I can't see why you'd keep Murray on and take Krov off when Murray was hardly able to jog is it purely he likes the guy?
I respect Murrays nouse but its blatant that you cant play any 37 year old as a lone striker in this league. If we want 90mins from him it would have to be in front 2. Which id presume all the strikers would prefer

What an utterly & completely underwhelming game that was, the lack of intensity & conviction in the First was alarming, bit better 2nd half but still managed to doze off for a few minutes it was that riveting.
The catalogue of errors for the goal would probably win an award for comedy. I'm a big fan of Yates, bur he was a liability today (not on his own I should add). Bong back to his worst. Still suffering from the chronic lack of movement that forces the backwards & sideways passing. Watford seemed much more athletic they won every header in their own area, and were much quicker to the ball
I don't know what's worse losing when we should have won like against Luton, or losing when were poor like today either way it looks as if this next run of games isn't going to be enjoyable watching; unless there is a change of attitude from some of the players. so at least if e go down we go down fighting. I'm afraid after a few weeks of optimism I'm back to the disillutionment, and honestly can't see where the next goal is coming from.

Weve had a season with Kranky getting the defence solid and making us tough to beat but not scoring enough goals, followed by a year under Sabri sorting out the defence and making us tough to beat but not scoring enough goals and now a season under CH making us solid defensively and tough to beat but not scoring enough goals.
We are pretty easy to beat

Thanks to Sky for having such sympathetic pro-forest voices in the analysis.

Ex Derby player Curtis Davis and Danny Cowley, one of the most monumental C-U-Next-Tuesdays ever to enter football league management

CH has again made some stupid choices that's given us little chance to get anything out of this game, Bong and Freeman anyone could see that was going to be a problem and he waited till near the end to change it? Murray starting again after 90 minutes midweek and 70 odd last weekend he was spent after 20 again, but leaves him on for the whole game labouring about. I've no confidence in us getting anything from these next games maybe a point, Ch will say they are a good side and it's fine margins but they never got out of 1st gear
I respect Murrays nouse but its blatant that you cant play any 37 year old as a lone striker in this league. If we want 90mins from him it would have to be in front 2. Which id presume all the strikers would prefer
At his age he should not be playing 90 minutes, he's a good player but he can't do the levels of work that's needed. If we were flying high and had high energy quality players around him you could maybe get away with it but we aren't.

You'd expect our defence to be a bit more solid by now...