• WIn

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Manure buy an finshed career player in Cavani...he is a regular now. We buy a finished career player and he only gets cameo time go figure the logic. We had a chance to frighten the other teams by giving Bale game time and get back to some sort of form but no he sits 'happpily mind you' on the bench

Everyone complains about Jose tactics except Chelsea fans, they apparently loved him. When we were lumbered with AVB, I thought we had got the monkey not the organ grinder. Hmmn now I just want to smash the organ to bits. Daniel better get some Brasso ready because this is a bloody hard way to get a trophy.

I had a season ticket last year, i was one them folks whose name did not match the card. I gave the card back to the owner and retired from going until my illness improved. My illness may have done me a favour.

When living in the USA i would fly over for games and I ended up watching Swansea vs Spurs, it was an AVB team with Dempsey our eventual game winner in the team. I thought the game was SOOOOO negative constantly recycling the ball back. Rarely attacking !! I went home and watched the game on the TV, AVBs tactics were precise and considered and tactically on point (horrible football).
Joses tactics of boot back is horrendous.

The plaudits that JM got buying the great dane as his game is beginning to deteriorate. Once I saw lamala come on I knew that Jose was actually clueless. Putting on Lamala when the teams structure has stagnated is like adding chaos to a box of eggs.

This is what we signed up for.

As bad as it's been at times I'm still consent with how the seasons going. Poor finishing has cost us a lot of points this season. Bale, Bergwijn, Son, Kane all to blame IMO.

If we can get a trophy this season it's been a success, simple as that. If we don't then it's been a disaster, fine lines. I'm still confident we will win something, Jose comes into his own in cups, the league we can write off.

Yeah.
I think we are going to see a change. If not this season then next. They all look fearful. Throwing away that many games when we are winning AND being top of the table in conceding late goals is pitiful with the attacking talent we have.
Gerrard will go to Liverpiss once he has won everything up there.
Klopp will go where he chooses.
And we will land up with Brenda or someone.

As bad as it's been at times I'm still consent with how the seasons going. Poor finishing has cost us a lot of points this season. Bale, Bergwijn, Son, Kane all to blame IMO.

If we can get a trophy this season it's been a success, simple as that. If we don't then it's been a disaster, fine lines. I'm still confident we will win something, Jose comes into his own in cups, the league we can write off.
So we are putting all our eggs in one (trophy) basket?!. We have to wait until at least April to find out whether we will lift one. It's what happens in between that worries me. What if he loses the dressing room?, Kane and/or Son get injured, no new faces in January, some of the 1st teamers are moved on and squad tinkered with, morale deteriorates, no top 4, etc... All the above scenarios can impact whether we lift a trophy. All the unknowns means one huge gamble. If it doesn't pay off, that shiny, best in the world, club stadium may not serve a good purpose next season.

....and all this so that Jose can get a new hedge trimmer to start shaping his new conifer showing a single pointed finger!

So Manure buy an finshed career player in Cavani...he is a regular now. We buy a finished career player and he only gets cameo time go figure the logic. We had a chance to frighten the other teams by giving Bale game time and get back to some sort of form but no he sits 'happpily mind you' on the bench
Bale has not looked like frightening anyone, he is coasting because he does not trust his body. Sissoko and Hoj are the only two apart from Kane that match other elevens for brawn and aggression

Just about sums it all up mate .

Just about sums it all up mate .

So we win 4 games get a tin pot cup and you're both happy? Seriously? That's what we pay him £8 mill for - winning one cup won't solve the problem of his defensive negativity, it will only encourage it.

Sorry, it will take more than that to support him again, alot more and I suspect that if we don't make Europe than Levy will boot him, as he deserves.

So we are putting all our eggs in one (trophy) basket?!. We have to wait until at least April to find out whether we will lift one. It's what happens in between that worries me. What if he loses the dressing room?, Kane and/or Son get injured, no new faces in January, some of the 1st teamers are moved on and squad tinkered with, morale deteriorates, no top 4, etc... All the above scenarios can impact whether we lift a trophy. All the unknowns means one huge gamble. If it doesn't pay off, that shiny, best in the world, club stadium may not serve a good purpose next season.

....and all this so that Jose can get a new hedge trimmer to start shaping his new conifer showing a single pointed finger!

I'm not sure that winning a Carabao Cup, which is still a big if, will constitute a successful season. A top four finish, yes, a Europa League win, yes, an FA Cup win, probably, if it acts as a future springboard, but the second eleven secondary Carabao Cup, not in my book.

A Club's success is best measured by the teams ability to contest and compete successfully with the best Clubs and players in Europe. Carabao Cup doesn't meet that criteria. Jose will milk a Carabao Cup win endlessly, but if its accompanied with a mid table finish, he'll be fooling very few.

So we win 4 games get a tin pot cup and your both happy? Seriously? That's what we pay him £8 mill for - winning one cup won't solve the problem of his defensive negativity, it will only encourage it.

Sorry, it will take more than that to support him again, alot more and I suspect that if we don't make Europe than Levy will boot him, as he deserves.
Couldn't agree more, but as I've said in my most recent post, he can be guaranteed to milk a Carabao Cup win for all it's worth, and quite a bit more. I don't think that that will fool Levy or the majority of fans.

So we win 4 games get a tin pot cup and you're both happy? Seriously? That's what we pay him £8 mill for - winning one cup won't solve the problem of his defensive negativity, it will only encourage it.

Not sure I agree that I’m happy . Far from it .
I was just agreeing that Scott’s post summed up the very poor situation

On a positive note, I've finally realised the difference between serial killers and serial winners.....one of them simply cannot stop doing it.

What did their keeper do to deserve MotM? He made 2 very good saves from Son , and one good save from Winks, which any keeper would have been expected to make.
Sissoko overan the ball which resulted in a goal kick. And let's face it, he was never a threat to their goal.
Regarding your point about chances created and attempts on goal, it was marginal. But more to the point, had we been playing a team near the top of the table it would be valid. But we were playing a relegation-threatened team. Have our standards and expectations fallen so low that parity with Fulham is acceptable?

Sky and BBC have their keeper Mom not me.
Our chances were not marginal against theirs, ours were more numerous and clear cut. We hit the post also. There was no parity, we should have scored more but failed on this occasion. I'm not accepting Sissoko was not a threat, he had weaved his way through and got close.

I am with other's, winning the Tin Pot Cup is not a sign of a good season, doing well in the Prem, Top 4, and winning the Europa is, its as simple as that.

He played 4 centre mids last night. enough said.. nDombele was stand out player for me. Mourinho asks for a lot of pressing from him in the 10. Wears him out. Jose doesn't know how to use one the best ball progressing midfielders in Europe. Stick him beside holberg in his true position and put actual attackers further up the fucking field.credit to Fulham who were very dangerous in attack.

He played 4 centre mids last night. enough said.. nDombele was stand out player for me. Mourinho asks for a lot of pressing from him in the 10. Wears him out. Jose doesn't know how to use one the best ball progressing midfielders in Europe. Stick him beside holberg in his true position and put actual attackers further up the fucking field.credit to Fulham who were very dangerous in attack.
Spot on trust!

Considering ND is the only fit and available playmaker in the squad, the role being asked of him is overloading him and is not sustainable. Often he doesn't release the ball because there's no side kicks making themselves available. Our midfield off the ball running is so so poor. I envy all the other teams that have runners all wanting the ball.

Well maybe I'm in a minority here then but for me if we won the league cup and finished outside the top 6 I'd put that down as a successful season. The last 10 years we've played some good football but have literally nothing to show for it, for me the best moment in my life as a Spurs fan was winning the league cup in 2008, says it all.

Jose wont be here in 2 years time so like I've said from the off the football wont be the best but if he wins us some trophies he's done his job.

Next manager to come in will be a long term project, I can guarantee that.