Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the stats that matter

Clean sheet with Davinson being immense and Reggie on it all game.

Bale 2 goals, 1 assist
Son 2 assists
Kane, Moura - goal apiece

Great to see these guys, especially Moura, getting into the stats. This is what it is all about and makes it hard for Dele, Lamela, Bergwijn etc to get the shirt. That has to be a good thing for the club.

I still crave having a replacement for Vertonghen. We will be so much better when we sign that player. A right-back as good as the rest of the top sides is also required before we get too excited.

One game at a time.

That will do me, some bits of the Poch pressing days in there, one two's, quick passing, wanting the ball all adding to confidence building, so on we go from here.

Thought Sanchez had an amazing game, very good, Aurier done his job when required to, as the game went on the confidence was oozing from the lads.

Mind it should have been a lot higher score, am not being greedy lol!

That will do me, some bits of the Poch pressing days in there, one two's, quick passing, wanting the ball all adding to confidence building, so on we go from here.

Thought Sanchez had an amazing game, very good, Aurier done his job when required to, as the game went on the confidence was oozing from the lads.

Mind it should have been a lot higher score, am not being greedy lol!
Yes PY, I was about to post the same during the game. Some of the moves were reminiscent of early Poch days and ironically, the players involved in the chain of events were the original members of the chain gang..... unshackled!

Play like that every game and we win things. Burnley were poor, obviously, but we looked sharp, clinical and pretty solid.

All about consistency and hunger now.

We have seven weeks to improve efficiency and see if playing like that is good enough to win a final, against the best team in Europe. It'll be interesting to see if Alli can raise the bar against the best too. Peeps getting carried away by his decent performance against the mighty Wolfsberger was quite amusing.