• Win

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still....makes you wonder...was he really not fit for the last 3-4 months? I mean shit...where has this been?

Son hasn't got a goal yet today but his movement and running behind or driving at the defence has created several of these goals today. Hope he gets a goal too to end his run

I agree Sonny has played very well. He probably enjoys not having to put his head down and trying to outrun folks all day.

Son hasn't got a goal yet today but his movement and running behind or driving at the defence has created several of these goals today. Hope he gets a goal too to end his run

I'd take him off. He has to learn. He's been constantly switching off defensively and pulling out of headers. Now our other attacking players are stepping up, he should be given some tough love as a reminder of what is expected in a winning setup.

I'd take him off. He has to learn. He's been constantly switching off defensively and pulling out of headers. Now our other attacking players are stepping up, he should be given some tough love as a reminder of what is expected in a winning setup.
I think that is in part down to what is being asked of him. Although he's playing on the left he's being asked to be the CF when Kane drops into midfield. His running is central to any counter attack we have so his late tracking back I think is largely by design.

I think that is in part down to what is being asked of him. Although he's playing on the left he's being asked to be the CF when Kane drops into midfield. His running is central to any counter attack we have so his late tracking back I think is largely by design.

I don't. You see him dropping back and then watches as the right-back overlaps on the outside. He doesn't even sit in the space. As for the pulling out of headers, disgraceful for a six-footer. He offers so much at the other end, but it's always been an issue.