• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Departed

More Claret and Blue. Let's hope our players leave 90+ minutes of claret and sweat on the pitch.

With the right lineup...we could get a result. I would actually like to see Bale and Lamela in the same lineup

Well, seems most members have lost interest in the PL!!. At the time of writing this, only 4 posts on the match thread v 20 on the Burnley predictor thread!

Only wished Jose and the lads have interest in accumulating as many points as the posters do for the sake of 50 quid. I bet Levy could do with the £50 notes in his coffers!

Anyway, we're just about hanging on to our top 10 status!

Here's hoping Jose let's them off the leash for 3 points. How do we counter the brutes of Burnley? As much as I'd like to see Rondon back in the fold, seeing he's omitted from the EL, we also need to get some consistency at the back. May be sacrifice Toby to accommodate Rodon? Please no Sissoko!

I'd like Dele to start alongside ND but hold Bale back until around 65 mins.

Reggie for Davies. Aurier still innjured?

I’m looking forward to seeing the new love in between Jose and Bale/Alli to flourish.
We Could see a completely different team today with Moura and even Son being rested .
Son does like playing against Burnley though .
Think we need Tanga in the back four because they do like to put pressure on the back line with balls up to their , very physical, front two .
Hopefully Aurier and Doherty will be left out of the starting line up .
Both are easy targets with the way Dyche sees the game .

Hope my comment earlier about lack of posts on the match thread was not seen as a rant! :wagging:,

It was more a point about 20 posters predicting a result and I would be interested (on the match thread) to know why or how that result could be achieved. Wet finger in the air?, tea leaves?, instincts? or some secret algorithm?!!

Thankfully no one is predicting an own goal or a penalty conceded by Dier as he has Jose's backing!

Hope Ex recovers soon to give an exclusive about 'kiss and make up' amongst Jose/Dele/Bale/Dier.

I don't think he will start with Bale or dele. I wish he would. He will revert to type and hope that we score first I imagine.
Prove me wrong Jose. Please.

Hope my comment earlier about lack of posts on the match thread was not seen as a rant! :wagging:,

It was more a point about 20 posters predicting a result and I would be interested (on the match thread) to know why or how that result could be achieved. Wet finger in the air?, tea leaves?, instincts? or some secret algorithm?!!

Thankfully no one is predicting an own goal or a penalty conceded by Dier as he has Jose's backing!

Hope Ex recovers soon to give an exclusive about 'kiss and make up' amongst Jose/Dele/Bale/Dier.
Critical, why would it be seen as a rant, you ?, jesting mate.
The problem is probably so much has been debated, and don't forget its a sunny day/weekend, lol! maybe everyone is making the most of it, lol!

We all want GB and Deli to start, thus hitting Burnley hard, but deep down I think we all know differently, but then again we could all be bloody wrong, JM might just surprise us all! though as I said we have our doubts.
Roll on 1pm and then we will see eh!

Would rather lamela than Lucas.....rodon (where is he) than sanchez..tang (where is he) than Aurier...still at least dire not starting
Jose does love head down close my eyes and run...aka Lucas...who in fairness does play a blinder every CL semi 2nd leg...

Our team news is in for this afternoon's game...

Starting XI: Lloris (c), Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lucas, Bale, Son, Kane.

Substitutes: Hart, Doherty, Dier, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Dele, Lamela, Vinicius.