MATCH THREAD … The NLD 28/4/24 Home | Page 20 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD … The NLD 28/4/24 Home

Glad it ended up exciting but IMO Ange lost us this with tactics and team selection. Son was a fecking passenger who had the nerve to shake his fist after his penalty...

Ref showed his manic bias against us on both penalty incidents. Party should have been booked several times over and Rice was let off his cutting down of Richie. Their second goal we clearly see White barge Vic as the ball is in flight same as Man City did in the Cup. Davies should never have been selected. I have lost patience with Ange re set pieces.

Really? We missed three sitters. They got help from us.

WTF.

Yeah, as much as I thought we were gutless and weak in attack, I thought we gave them more issues than they gave us in the first half, but they took their chances (or we took them for them.)

We weren't as bad as people are making out but we look disjointed in attack, lack quality in vital moments and our issues with corners are frustrating. Arsenal have been the best set piece scorers this season though, so that fact shouldn't be ignored.

Listen up folks. This isn't schoolyard stuff, this is the cut & thrust of the PL, the strongest league in the world. This isn't the time for playing games. Ack's out of his depth.Well out of it.

Ref showed his manic bias against us on both penalty incidents. Party should have been booked several times over and Rice was let off his cutting down of Richie. Their second goal we clearly see White barge Vic as the ball is in flight same as Man City did in the Cup. Davies should never have been selected. I have lost patience with Ange re set pieces.

It was a easy pen to call, both times. The one on Kulusevski was a pen and I'm not sure how people didn't think it was. When your action physically stops a player getting a ball they are inevitably going to get, it's a pen. The second was clear as day and Oliver still tried it on.

It's another lesson for Ange. Arteta was out of his depth when he began. Sherwood even commented on his evolution as a manager to his ability to adjust, which he didn't at first, but part of that is having the players you need and have confidence in.

Starting Hojberg was a mistake. But that's just my opinion.

Arteta was given the time to evolve. We don't have any real alternatives available to us. Do we?

It's another lesson for Ange. Arteta was out of his depth when he began. Sherwood even commented on his evolution as a manager to his ability to adjust, which he didn't at first, but part of that is having the players you need and have confidence in.

Starting Hojberg was a mistake. But that's just my opinion.

Arteta was given the time to evolve. We don't have any real alternatives available to us. Do we?

As vulnerable as Sarr and Bissouma have been recently, Ange needed to persist with one of them because they will be here next season.

My take is Ange has become less brave and less positive than he originally was when he started here. I think that's showing in how the players are playing too.

As vulnerable as Sarr and Bissouma have been recently, Ange needed to persist with one of them because they will be here next season.

My take is Ange has become less brave and less positive than he originally was when he started here. I think that's showing in how the players are playing too.

Hopefully the less brave thing was just for starting this game.

We had a 2 week break. They played twice in the same window. We found ourselves 3 down after 39 mins. Pray tell, where did it all go wrong?