MATCH THREAD … The NLD 28/4/24 Home | Page 13 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD … The NLD 28/4/24 Home

Too many players just not performing and it's become too easy for oppositions to score from set pieces. Ange's to get a settled midfield is a big problem.

I refuse to delve into another merry-go-round of blaming the manager because another change of manager will be the final nail in our coffin. Ange needs to be given time.

We are really hard to watch again though. Gutless, jaded and extremely poor at decision making.

What is sad Matic....we have said your exact words year in and year out regardless of manager.

We need a full culture change and have for years.

I agree that another manager change will hurt more than help....but AP may not survive long next season if we keep trotting out performances like this week in and week out.

All emotion aside,we hit the post , Mickey had a dodgy offside,and we give them an OG. They have been extremely lucky in fairness,they haven't played us off the park by any means,get an early goal 2nd half and a least give it a go for the fans. C.O Y.S.
They haven’t played us off the park because they haven’t needed to. We have played ourselves off the park by playing into Arsenal’s hands. Embarrassing from Postecoglou - a boy against a man in coaching terms.

Half time analysis showing how White is fouling Vicario at every corner to stop him going for the ball. Every team does this now.
It's easily fixed though. You get our smallest player to stand and physically hold him so that he can't go to the keeper. Ref won't give a pen as its nowhere near the ball

For people comparing Arteta to Ange. One has been here 5 minutes - dealing with a terrible injury crisis and the loss of a star player who guarantees 30+ goals a season. The other has been at the club for a while, has lost no star players or had any injury crisis' and has spent an obscene amount of money. The fact that they aren't running away with the title is more proof that he is continuing to underperform.

Perspective is needed here.

What is sad Matic....we have said your exact words year in and year out regardless of manager.

We need a full culture change and have for years.

I agree that another manager change will hurt more than help....but AP may not survive long next season if we keep trotting out performances like this week in and week out.

If Ange isn't the right man he needs to go
Same way Nuno wasn't

How on earth can we be so inept at corners?

I think it’s bordering on criminal at this stage.

I think on Jedinak is responsible for defensive corners?

Whoever is should be taken outside and shot.

Stevie Wonder would be better!