Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Lincoln City | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Lincoln City

So anything at all good to say about performance? Or was it a case of riddled with mistakes and just not good enough especially at the back?

Faarkin ell that interview didn't sound great. Anyone know what the issue with the training pitch was?

Will be happy if we stay in league one. Obviously next year is Championship year, although if DC stays in that mood I'd be amazed if he was still here at Christmas.

Very happy when I'm proved wrong though

Faarkin ell that interview didn't sound great. Anyone know what the issue with the training pitch was?

Will be happy if we stay in league one. Obviously next year is Championship year, although if DC stays in that mood I'd be amazed if he was still here at Christmas.

I think the pitch wasn’t available so they had to use the plastic.

I am sure they are probably in discussions with players as we speak.

I think the main problem is that a year after it was finished it remains unfinished. Waterlogging didn't help.

I think DC is managing the problem of expectation levels very well judging by that podcast. At least I hope that is what his master plan is.